Funny Quotes On Exams

images Funny exam over quotes Funny Quotes On Exams. Good Morning middot; Funny Quotes
  • Good Morning middot; Funny Quotes



  • andy garcia
    02-27 03:44 PM
    http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/ibcconference/

    How come you guys do not want to go back there?

    Taken from the ad.

    "The world has long been fascinated by India's culture, history, and recently, the country's spectacular economic growth. With a per annum growth exceeding 8%, India presents an exciting opportunity for domestic and multinational companies alike. Throughout this conference we will explore the various sectors driving this economic expansion."





    wallpaper Good Morning middot; Funny Quotes Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes about exams
  • funny quotes about exams



  • jayleno
    07-18 11:27 AM
    Well guess what a colon and D turns out to be? Havent used yahoo IM in a while is it? :D

    No I didn't point out anything just im sharing the data.And waiting for EB2 to be current.I don't know how the smily comes next to PD?





    Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes on exams.
  • funny quotes on exams.



  • kishdam
    03-10 10:39 AM
    we are going through it right now.
    planning to file g-28 only and not AC-21 letter.

    Will wait for a RFE to send a AC-21 letter.
    Are you self filling G-28 or doing through another lawyer?
    Thanks

    Thanks for the info.

    Planning to thru another lawyer - only because I dont know how to do it on my own and dont want to take any chance. Someone earlier mentioned that if we do it on our own - we may not receive any acknowledgement but if we do it thru antoher lawyer they receive some sort of confirmation.

    I am not sure if its true or the logic behind it but thought of going thru a lawyer - he is charging me for both G-28 and AC21 even though AC21 is not done now (which is ok with me).

    If RFE does come at some point - do you know how much time we typically have to reply?





    2011 funny quotes about exams Funny Quotes On Exams. funny exam answers
  • funny exam answers



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    10-25 03:13 PM
    Go for the long term assignment on L1. Apply for GC in america and live happily. They will or cannot stop your wife to apply for your GC if you are on L1.
    You will also have US experience which will help you a lot later.

    Untill and Unless you have something else in your mind that you have not mentioned here
    I would think you should take up L1.

    GC bhi milegal.
    US jaldi aaoge.
    US experience

    Ek teer se teen nishane

    Good luck
    Hello,

    I am an Indian living and working in Gurgaon, India, and my wife is an American citizen. We're planning to apply for my GC and move to the US sometime next year but an opportunity has come up in my organization allowing me to take up a long-term assignment (on an L1 visa) in the US within the next 3-4 months.

    I'm not sure whether it would be better for me to just take a GC right now (in which case, would my organization even have the option to apply for an L1 for me?) or should I take an L1 and go to the US whenever the opportunity materializes and then apply for my GC there?

    I'm not sure about the pros and cons of both options and would really appreciate some advice although I shall be thinking about it some more on my own as well.

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    MrZ



    more...


    Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes about exams.
  • funny quotes about exams.



  • skp71
    04-02 11:58 AM
    Some good thing is going to happen for EB3 category or not? I hope all the efforts we put are not goin to waste...





    Funny Quotes On Exams. 2011 funny exams. funny quotes
  • 2011 funny exams. funny quotes



  • Onesimus
    03-03 02:54 AM
    Thanks biznuge! :)



    more...


    Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes for exams. funny
  • funny quotes for exams. funny



  • meridiani.planum
    12-14 05:49 PM
    Our AP saga got its final miracle today. (at least I think it’s the final one…) Though my spouse’s and daughter's AP were finally got approved yesterday, the miracle is that TSC has decided to expedite and overnight them, based on a fax from my father-in-law’s doctor.
    The very nice lady IO at SF INS office this morning asked for our telephone numbers, and then followed up and called us on our cell phone to confirm that TSC is expediting the APS…..…and overnight-ing them!

    Prior to this last miracle the journey was choppy.
    We are to leave for India on Dec 26th... ..the APs were e-filed on July 12 to give TSC enough time.

    Because nothing seemed to be happening I faxed TSC director (no use), another fax at TSC (not much use), made friends with a TSC rep...(great) got in touch with my Congressman George MIller's office..(fantastic), leading to the approval yesterday and then today comes the icing on the cake… the overnight-ing….

    After a season of dryness, it doesn't just rain, it pours!

    write to the ombudsman. So much circus for an AP? When you applied 5 months ago!!

    oh, and congrats on getting your AP in time for your travel plans.





    2010 funny quotes on exams. Funny Quotes On Exams. Funny exam over quotes
  • Funny exam over quotes



  • martinvisalaw
    07-13 05:24 PM
    i am on h4 and this was the first time a company filed for my h1b. so would that be ok if company "B" files for my h1b with h1b filed with company "A" is pending with RFE.

    Yes. I would refer to Co A's filing in the 2nd one, so that CIS doesn't think you're trying to deceive them or hide anything.



    more...


    Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes for exams. funny
  • funny quotes for exams. funny



  • puvathoor
    04-08 03:30 PM
    Agree with the post above.. Lots of H1Bs are filed by unscrupulous employers who bring a person on H1B and don't pay them till they get a contract / client to bill the H1B to..

    USCIS needs to investigate this.. Time to write to USCIS to be more vigilant in monitoring these firms to ensure real people with real jobs out there can get the H1Bs





    hair funny exam answers Funny Quotes On Exams. house funny quotes for exams.
  • house funny quotes for exams.



  • ameryki
    01-07 04:17 PM
    I don't think its the same plane that will take you all the way. If I am not mistaken AI has a code share flying in to Paris and then you switch planes. the only transit destinations that you don't change planes according me with Air India are Frankfurt and London.



    more...


    Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes about exams.
  • funny quotes about exams.



  • nileshilpa
    08-27 02:21 PM
    MIne was updated 2 days later, be patient

    Gurus,

    I saw three LUDs on 485 applications after FP. Last as latest as August 23rd. No recent LUD on EAD or AP yet.

    What should I expect?





    hot funny quotes about exams. Funny Quotes On Exams. images funny quotes for exams.
  • images funny quotes for exams.



  • Dalai Lama
    01-17 01:04 PM
    Thank you all for your answers.

    NOW, when can we file I-485, may be in Febraury 07.

    I miss Tibbet

    Dalai Lama from Tibbet.



    more...


    house VERY VERY FUNNY EXAM PAPERS Funny Quotes On Exams. Tags funny pictures, man, dog
  • Tags funny pictures, man, dog



  • panky72
    07-20 10:33 PM
    Hi
    Can someone let me know if we can go a PCP and take medication for INH for 9 months for a positive skin test and negative x-ray.
    Or it is a rule that we need to go only to local county health dept.

    -Rao.

    PCP should be ok. Make sure you get a letter from your PCP after the completion of treatment.





    tattoo 2011 funny exams. funny quotes Funny Quotes On Exams. Top 10 Funny Answers from
  • Top 10 Funny Answers from



  • Leo07
    11-09 11:17 PM
    I appreciate it.



    more...


    pictures funny quotes for exams. funny Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes about exams.
  • funny quotes about exams.



  • guyfromsg
    04-29 11:50 AM
    My LC (non-RIR) is stuck in BPC since Feb'05 which is also my PD. After lot of convincing up to my VP level they finally at least agreed to have a healthy discussion with lawyer to see the pros and cons of converting the application to PERM while retaining PD.

    My understanding is, there is no conversion. The old application from BPC has to be with drawn and re-filed under PERM. I meet other requirements to keep the PD like same job title etc..

    Question is, H1 expires in Feb'07 and will apply for extension in Aug'06. Should I wait till Aug to have H1 extended using premium processing and then convert to PERM. Is there a risk of re-filing under PERM prior to H1 extension. PERM takes few months for the company to prepare, can they kick start the process now without withdrawing the LC?

    thank you.





    dresses images funny quotes for exams. Funny Quotes On Exams. funny quotes for exams. funny
  • funny quotes for exams. funny



  • Matloob
    08-30 02:28 PM
    Please help me out here.

    I filed I-140 in EB2 category on September 30, 2005 at Vermont service center. I also filed I-1485 concurrently with I-140 and fingerprinted in December 2005. My I-140 was approved in June 2006. But I-1485 is still pending due to retrogression/non-availability of visa numbers to Indian nationals in EB2 category.

    To avoid the retrogression in EB2 category I filed another I-140 in EB1 (since visa number is available in this category for Indian nationals) on May 1, 2006 at Texas service center (due to bi-specialization). This I-140 was approved in August 2006.

    I have following questions regarding my case:

    1) Can I use the I-485, which was concurrently filed with EB2 I-140 and link it with EB1 I-140.
    a. If yes, where do I file my request since I-485 is pending in Vermont and EB1 I-140 is approved by Texas?
    b. If no, is there any other alternative to use the EB1 I-140 priority dates?
    Thanks!
    Mat



    more...


    makeup funny quotes for exams. funny Funny Quotes On Exams. VERY VERY FUNNY EXAM PAPERS
  • VERY VERY FUNNY EXAM PAPERS



  • neglur
    10-02 10:19 PM
    My 485 application was recieved by R.Cook@NSC too and no receipts or checks cashed yet. My application was delivered on July 18'th. My I-140 was approved on May 11'th 2007 by TSC.





    girlfriend Top 10 Funny Answers from Funny Quotes On Exams. Funny Work Bulletins Job Humor
  • Funny Work Bulletins Job Humor



  • sw33t
    07-29 10:42 PM
    If you are from Texas, please join the Yahoo Groups for the Texas State Chapter of ImmigrationVoice.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv

    We have some exciting stuff happening and want every texas member to be a proud ImmigrationVoice member and take part in it.

    If you are not from Texas, please Bump this thread so people from texas can see it.



    Thank you.





    hairstyles funny quotes about exams. Funny Quotes On Exams. quotes about exams funny.
  • quotes about exams funny.



  • levelup2
    11-21 10:11 AM
    is really useful for me, I am glad to read it here.





    h1techSlave
    04-03 02:25 PM
    From the new letter: "The CIS isn�t approving adjustment of status cases at anything close to a rate sufficient to use up even a significant portion of the quota...".

    And what is IV's stand on bringing this issue up to the concerned parties? Nothing - nada - nilch. IV's simply doesn't care even if USCIS wastes another 50,000 EB visas this year. As the article suggests 50,000 is the typical annual wastage of EB visas by USCIS (600,000 in 12 years = 50,000/year).

    Please take this post as a constructive criticism.





    vpm
    02-12 10:49 AM
    Once you have been outside of the U.S. for more than a year continuously after the approval of your GC, your permanent resident status will automatically terminate as abandoned.