Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan

images Great Dane Breeders in Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane dogs for sale
  • Great Dane dogs for sale



  • hebbar77
    08-21 09:31 PM
    First time a post made absolutely no sense to me!:eek:





    wallpaper Great Dane dogs for sale Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Puppies for Sale
  • Puppies for Sale



  • bhartigorkar
    07-26 11:44 AM
    I am not the art student.Just using online resources i was trying to build my skills.May be this is reflecting in my work now.So i have decided to quit from this competition.I am taking back all of my entries.

    Thanks
    Bharti





    Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. AKC Great Dane Puppies Images
  • AKC Great Dane Puppies Images



  • eager_immi
    03-27 03:14 PM
    Yes, a friend of mine was not given her VISA they did not say denial instead said they needed to further confirm her qualifiactions and field of research. This is bc she works in boitech and at that point there was the anthrax scare.

    Hi,

    Has an non muslim Indian passport holder been denied H1 visa in Canada due to security check ?

    I have US degree and I also have done stamping in Canada once before - what are the chances of getting stuck ?

    Thanks





    2011 Puppies for Sale Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. 1/2 Euro blue Great Dane
  • 1/2 Euro blue Great Dane



  • maheshf
    03-20 10:39 PM
    My lawyer said i need to do I-140 amendment..wondering if its worth it given i may get approval in few weeks. Has any one done such amendment..how does it impact the timeline?



    more...


    Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. cockapoo puppies for sale in
  • cockapoo puppies for sale in



  • small2006
    06-03 09:58 AM
    I am posting this on behalf of a friend. They (husband/wife) got their green card approval last week, however they got 2 RFEs for their 2 kids. The RFE is about a vaccine called PNEUMOCOCCAL (PCV/PPV) that's not been administered for the kids. The RFE mentions the requirement for this vaccine but the doctor deemed it as NOT-AGE-APPROPRIATE in their filed medical forms.

    Our guess is that when they actually administered the vaccine about a year or so ago, it was deemed "Not age appropriate" but now upon approval, the USCIS deems it necessary. I'd appreciate it if anybody with similar experience can post as to how they handled the situation or any insights into who to talk to is also much appreciated. The family is currently not in the country and therefore their options are limited in terms of talking to or meeting someone face to face. Also they need to respond to the RFE by June 24...

    Thanks.





    Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane puppies sale Great
  • Great Dane puppies sale Great



  • Student with no hopes
    04-15 11:48 AM
    Graduated from college last year, finally found a job that I really like. Currently on OPT. Just curious to know how long will it take for employer to apply for labor and I-140.

    I know most of you are thinking - "are you mad, esp with current gc situation? " the thing is I like it here. My relatives and friends are here. I am hoping that with so many people stuck in the gc process, somebody has to fix it soon - and I (& other newcomers) will benefit from better immigration policy.

    can any one let me know how long the initial stages take currently?



    more...


    Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Alano Español for sale
  • Alano Español for sale



  • kcindian
    09-18 07:18 PM
    Gurus,

    Have you heard of eVerify? Anybody can explain what it is?

    My H1 expired 6 months ago and my current EAD expires October 20th. I filed for renewal application on July01 and am a little concerned that I will not get my new one within the 90 day window.

    I called USCIS and a Customer Service rep mentioned that I do not need an EAD to legally work as long as I am on AOS.

    She also mentioned that as long as I have a valid Driver's License and a valid Social Security Number, I am fine and that I do not need a EAD.

    Is this true? Has anyone else heard about / used this policy?

    Your response is much appreciated.

    Thank You.





    2010 AKC Great Dane Puppies Images Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane Breeders in
  • Great Dane Breeders in



  • frostrated
    06-18 02:38 PM
    My husband's employer filed for green card under EB-1 (OR). I-140 got approved, I-485 is pending. I already did my fingerprinting. My husband's is scheduled for next week. We did not get EAD or AP yet.

    Meanwhile I need to travel to Europe on business. I have a valid H-1 to re-enter US. Would my AP get approved before I return to US? If so, can I still enter with my valid H-1? My husband is planning to delay his biometrics until I get back. Are there any problems with this plan? Please advise

    As long as you travel on H-!, you have no problems. You do not need AP to travel as long as your H-1 is valid. If you need a visa to re-enter, your visa needs to be valid too, or you can get a new visa based on your H-1.

    If you want to avoid getting your visa renewed, then you need an AP.
    Your husband does not need to delay his biometrics. It is independent of your case.



    more...


    Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. cheap Great Dane puppies for
  • cheap Great Dane puppies for



  • ganguteli
    04-07 09:48 AM
    Hi,
    I have 2 lawyers to select from. Both are good. One of them is the lawyer company (his office locate in the same city) which is the most expensive. The other lawyer is really good and his expenses is pretty good.

    My question is that: Is it better to stuck with the company lawyer as he can handle the perm better. That may because he knows well where to advertise? Or it does not matter? I am just worried that the lawyer that live in another state will not know very well about the city and where he should advertise.

    As anyone think, I also want to make sure that he does not over advertise such that we may get many applicants?

    Please advise me if I should stuck with the company lawyer or it does not matter?
    Thanks
    Your lawyer cannot advertise. It is illegal. Your employer has to advertise. The lawyer works with your employer in the Perm process and your employer selects the candidate. So you do not control anything in the PERM process. Also, your employer needs to pay for Perm process and not you.





    hair 1/2 Euro blue Great Dane Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Puppies for Sale More Details.
  • Puppies for Sale More Details.



  • ssharma
    06-30 06:49 PM
    Maybe the server is not able to parse URL encoding chars.

    Doc link: http://www.michaelpiston.net/documents/m/changing%20employer%20after%20I-485%20is%20approved.pdf

    Else:
    Go to Main Memo page:http://www.michaelpiston.net/p_memos.html
    Click On : LEAVING YOUR EMPLOYER AFTER OBTAINING PERMANENT RESIDENCE [pdf]



    more...


    Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane Puppys of Thailand
  • Great Dane Puppys of Thailand



  • md2003
    10-24 10:39 AM
    I am planning to file Labor in EB2. My Attorney sent job requirement which needs Master's + 1 year experience. But my current salary is almost 20k less than prevailing wage (level 4) for senior software engineer. But currently my salary equivalent to wage level 2.

    I think i may get query at i140 , But Lawyer suggested Employer would need to be able to demonstrate their ability to pay the difference between actual salary and the prevailing wage at the time of the I-140 filing .

    I am unable to get clear picture on wage levels. If i mention Level 2 , will this qualify for EB2?

    Any suggestions on this.

    Thx





    hot cockapoo puppies for sale in Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. golden retriever puppies for
  • golden retriever puppies for



  • gc28262
    07-09 09:37 PM
    what are the complications of applying to eb2 if there is only 3 year degree bachelor degree? Have a masters degree from Singapore - will that be enough to qualify?

    IMO there is a good chance you will qualify for EB2. When doing educational evaluation, you should base your claim on your masters degree. That way you would qualify.



    more...


    house Harlequin Haven Great Dane Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane puppies sale Great
  • Great Dane puppies sale Great



  • franklin
    04-04 03:37 AM
    Just in case you missed my other post
    On the Agenda:-

    Meeting the lawmakers - who, how and when?

    pm or email me at tamsen(at)gmail.com me for conference call number and bridge number

    For more IV info on meeting lawmakers, see logiclife's post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3691





    tattoo Great Dane puppies sale Great Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane puppies
  • Great Dane puppies



  • paddy.
    10-04 06:07 PM
    Just renewing my offer of affordable freelance work. If you're interested in a free, no obligation project quote then email me at paddy@paddyduke.co.uk (paddy@paddyduke.co.uk).



    more...


    pictures Alano Español for sale Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. +puppies+for+sale+in+
  • +puppies+for+sale+in+



  • anai
    06-14 09:46 AM
    It is absolutely feasible to do this on your own. After all you are well educated by definition of your H1B visa. The only thing you need from your employer is the letter of employment and you will need a public notary to notarize the affidavit of support.


    The rest you can put together yourself. Just filed for my husband and myself at the beginning of May, fingerprints done on June 4th. Going well so far.


    We would still need the I-140 application copy (if pending) or approval notice, right? Pl let me know.





    dresses golden retriever puppies for Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Black lab puppies for sale.
  • Black lab puppies for sale.



  • bsnf
    02-18 08:51 PM
    ...if you do not have a valid-unexpired stamped US visa.

    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I do not have a stamped visa. Only AP - I cannot fly via Canada then.

    Thanks again, appreciate it.



    more...


    makeup cheap Great Dane puppies for Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Harlequin Haven Great Dane
  • Harlequin Haven Great Dane



  • ya3
    04-09 07:13 AM
    ']ya3... i give you the torch... yo make a better one to get put up...
    lol *bows*... you didn't do it right:sure:

    I'll throw one together as soon as I get a chance :)
    ...lol, "chance"...:sure::):|





    girlfriend Great Dane puppies Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. european great dane puppies
  • european great dane puppies



  • drona
    09-07 02:54 PM
    Please see the Washigton State chapter thread in the State Chapters forum. Please post there as well, we are activating the WA state chapter.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12976





    hairstyles Great Dane Puppys of Thailand Great Dane Puppies For Sale In Michigan. Great Dane puppies available
  • Great Dane puppies available



  • Blog Feeds
    09-09 07:20 AM
    H1B Visa Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    The Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA) recently affirmed the final determination of a Certifying Officer (CO) denying certification. The Employer filed an Application for Permanent Labor Certification (http://www.mvplg.com/CustomContentRetrieve.aspx?ID=2699890) for an alien worker for the position of �Programmer."

    An Audit Notification was issued on September 11, 2007 for the purpose of providing evidence of recruitment and documentation. The Employer submitted the necessary forms for the audit: a copy of the ETA Form 9089, recruitment report, prevailing wage determination, Notice of Filing, copy of the job order; evidence of employee referral program, and copies of newspaper advertisement. The CO denied certification due to the lack of documentation from the Employer that showed the job was advertised on its website and job search websites. The employer then requested a review on December 13, 2007 stating there was no copy of these postings and they couldn�t make a print out due to an internal error. The CO issued a letter of reconsideration indicating the Employer did fail to provide adequate documentation and did not overcome the deficiencies in the determination letter. The Employer filed a Statement of Intent to Proceed with the appeal and an appellate brief but the CO still asserted that there wasn�t enough documentation and that was a valid reason for denial in its appellate brief.

    PERM (http://www.mvplg.com/LaborCertification) regulations 20 C.F.R. �656.17 (e) (1) (ii) controls and it provides that when an employer advertises a professional occupation, there are additional steps they can take advantage of: advertising the position on the company website and advertising the positing on job search websites. These steps should be documented and all applications for employment filed with the Department of Labor must be kept by the employer for 5 years. In the instant case, the Employer failed to provide enough documentation that the position was indeed advertised on multiple websites. The only supporting data from the Employer was a signed recruitment report.

    Accordingly, the Board affirmed the decision of the CO in denying labor certification.

    In the Matter of Trans Atlantic Systems, Inc. (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=32567)





    More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/09/balca_affirms_denial_finding_r.html)





    vegasbaby
    04-23 04:38 AM
    Hi, I have an approved I 140 (EB3) and my priority date is Nov 2007. I have a Canadian PR and my employer has agreed to let me work from our Canada Office. My question is, what should I do when/if my priority date becomes current while we are in Canada ? Should we come back to USA on visitors visa and apply for AOS or should be go for Consular Processing ? What are the pros and cons of each approach ?



    Question is why you want to move to Canada. If you want that your Canadian PR does not get invalidated bcoz you didn't stay 3 yrs out of 5 in Canada, then, I would rather suggest, that you work thru your company (Canadian company) in US. The number of days you spend outside Canada working thru a canadian company in US are counted towards your day of stay in Canada. You can check this info.

    To ans your question, you can come to US on visitor visa/business visa whatever visa to file for your I-485 but as far as I know, you cannot stay more than 6 months outside US on AOS. So I would rather do a CP.
    There are some differences in AOS & CP. In AOS, you get EAD & AP which is as good as GC. If your case is denied, you can challenge it in US Courts in case of AOS.
    In case of CP, the consulate will call you for interview & you have to be there on that specified date & time else its curtains for your case. You cannot challenge their decision.





    Andy Somnifac
    January 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM
    After the stab at Sony that Canon made in the press release stating they were releasing ~ 20 cameras this year, you don't think they'd let Sony get that far ahead, do you? :p

    In my opinion, one of the more intriguing product announcements from Nikon today was the Coolpix 8700. If it improves significantly from the Sony, that could be a killer product. Right now, Canon is lacking a bit in the true consumer DSLR market. But then again, PMA is right around the corner. Click here (http://www.dphoto.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=122&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0) for the 8700 infp.