Happy Birthday Banner Template

images happy birthday banner Happy Birthday Banner Template. Children frame - Happy
  • Children frame - Happy



  • BECsufferer
    09-28 01:13 PM
    Two reasons why this will take long time;
    1. Multiple languages spoken in EU. Outside England, everybody prefers conversation in their native language. This will be big barrier for english speaking asian community.
    2. UK did this experiment and failed. A lot of Doc's left UK to US, Canada and Australia.

    So I won't suggest anyone to venture into EU. US is still the best place for foriengers and immigrants.





    wallpaper Children frame - Happy Happy Birthday Banner Template. happy birthday banner
  • happy birthday banner



  • rabbitboy33
    03-08 07:11 AM
    Can the lawyer ask for the missing form; and will it have to be done by the USCIS at the I-140 stage? I was under the impression that only the USCIS can do this?

    Thanks. I appreciate all your responses. They have been very useful.





    Happy Birthday Banner Template. happy birthday banner
  • happy birthday banner



  • Onesimus
    02-25 08:31 PM
    Originally a wallpaper i designed. Tweak it a little and here comes the Result.

    If you want to see the original design, please visit my behance page.
    http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Desktop-Wallpapers/348801

    Feel free to PM me your email if you want a copy. :)





    2011 happy birthday banner Happy Birthday Banner Template. Happy Birthday to my Mother in
  • Happy Birthday to my Mother in



  • WaitingYaar
    01-09 09:08 AM
    EB3 I-485 filed in May 2007 with PD in 2002



    more...


    Happy Birthday Banner Template. apps happy birthday banner
  • apps happy birthday banner



  • arnet
    11-02 12:33 PM
    if you need attroney, i can suggest few like rajivkhanna at immigration.com, sheila murthy at murthys.com, sonal mehta at nankin.com/mehtaverma.html, shusterman at shusterman.com. if they are out of state people, you can do teleconference.

    if you have any legal advise questions, you can post your question to the attroney sonal mehta vema who gives free legal counsel in IV forum, check the following threads to know how to post a question:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267


    Disclaimer: use it at your risk. I'm not an immigration attroney, consult one for your situations as laws/procedures are changing often.

    I am in NYC. My wife's attorney Stephen Perlitsh, is just too busy to give us some career guidance and cancels our appointments in last moment. I have no problem paying a good fee if I can get a real good prefessional advice, it is very essential for us in this retrogressed scenerio.

    R u specilising in Residencies and fellowships etcc?? I will PM u though.
    Thanks





    Happy Birthday Banner Template. Assorted anners cutting file
  • Assorted anners cutting file



  • h1vegas
    02-02 05:12 PM
    I have a couple of questions on renewing my H-1

    1) I got my first H-1 on 10/01/2006 ( I-29 date). When is the latest I should renew my H-1B visa
    2) I was a July filer and my wife is already using EAD (business). Does it make sense to renew her H-4 as well
    3) I was going to apply for AP for my wife? Will I loose my H-1 if I apply AP for myself too

    I truely appreciate your response on this matter

    H-1Vegas



    more...


    Happy Birthday Banner Template. kawaii irthday party ideas
  • kawaii irthday party ideas



  • cam23
    06-24 08:44 PM
    Hi All

    I worked for a company A till July 2006. Company A had applied for my Green Card using RIR process. I got my Labor certification approved and company A applied for I-140.

    In August 2006 company B acquired company A. Company B moved me to a different physical location and different state.

    Company B amended my I-140 application filed by Company A to preserve the priority date. Now company B is planning to file I-485 for this ongoing I-140 application.

    My Questions:

    Is there any risk for I-140 application since company B amended I-140 application filed by Company A?

    I am asking so as company B moved me to a different state and labor used to file amended I-140 was based on company A and its location.





    2010 happy birthday banner Happy Birthday Banner Template. happy birthday banner
  • happy birthday banner



  • ras
    10-26 10:46 AM
    am in the same boat



    more...


    Happy Birthday Banner Template. To spell out quot;Happy Birthdayquot;
  • To spell out quot;Happy Birthdayquot;



  • ragz4u
    03-28 09:45 AM
    Please post your responses here

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=407





    hair Happy Birthday to my Mother in Happy Birthday Banner Template. happy birthday banner
  • happy birthday banner



  • H1bslave
    07-30 03:50 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    Happy Birthday Banner Template. kawaii irthday party ideas
  • kawaii irthday party ideas



  • looivy
    07-24 01:13 PM
    I e-filed EAD renewal. On the I-797 Notice of Action that they mailed me, the "Priority Date" field is blank. The same is true for my last EAD notice of action as well which I did not check last time. Is it normally blank?

    Is anybody else in the same boat?





    hot apps happy birthday banner Happy Birthday Banner Template. Happy birthday banner card 2
  • Happy birthday banner card 2



  • ohguy
    02-13 05:59 PM
    Thanks all! I like this site...didn't know about this earlier.



    more...


    house happy birthday banner Happy Birthday Banner Template. kids happy birthday banner
  • kids happy birthday banner



  • rayoflight
    05-09 09:28 PM
    Thanks all for attending the meetup. It is very important to keep the chapter active.

    Minutes of the Meeting:

    nixtor updated the chapter on:

    (1) State Department's Forecast on the Visa Bulletin for the remainder of the year

    (2) Immigration legislation progress on the hill & WH so far

    (3) Miken Institute Global conference on Housing and Immigration.

    The DC/MD/VA chapter decided to meet every month and one of the agenda is to have more members participate voluntarily and contribute which is very vital for our efforts.

    Thanks,
    Rayoflight





    tattoo Assorted anners cutting file Happy Birthday Banner Template. I added a Happy Birthday
  • I added a Happy Birthday



  • st4rguitar
    04-06 01:51 PM
    Hello
    My Labor approved in May 2007, Still i didn't received my Labor Hard Copy.

    Anyone in same boat??:eek:

    You will not receive the originals. They will go to the entity that filed your LC - if a lawyer filed for it, the original will go to the lawyer. If the employer filed for it, the original will go to the employer. You will have to sign one page of the original document (which the employer/lawyer should send to you) before filing your I-140. The employer does not legally have to provide you with a copy of the LC either.
    Now, if your employer/lawyer have not received the original from the DOL, he/she can follow the instructions as stated on the PLC website to obtain a duplicate certification copy. Although from what you are saying, if it was approved in May of last year, it will have expired by now anyway.



    more...


    pictures kawaii irthday party ideas Happy Birthday Banner Template. Balloons amp; Presents Birthday
  • Balloons amp; Presents Birthday



  • sodh
    07-27 06:58 PM
    This is I am assuming you have given USCIS your NJ address, every Lawyer has to have License in the State he practices, if your CA Lawyer has a License to practice in NJ you can always call him to represent you. If this helps.
    The work around would be hire a local Lawyer and let your CA lawyer brief your case to him I know it will be expensive, but it will help you in long run.





    dresses Happy birthday banner card 2 Happy Birthday Banner Template. Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday!



  • amitjoey
    04-05 04:12 PM
    I have sent an e-mail requesting the call number

    Thanks gsc999



    more...


    makeup To spell out quot;Happy Birthdayquot; Happy Birthday Banner Template. happy birthday banner
  • happy birthday banner



  • teachamerica07
    09-23 12:30 PM
    No you cannot . You can only teach Math at this time.

    Is ESL offer from the same school that sponsored you for math H1?

    If it is, then ask your lawyer if the school can do some paperwork so that ESL can be added to your approved H1 .





    girlfriend I added a Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Banner Template. Patrick Lose#39;s Happy Birthday
  • Patrick Lose#39;s Happy Birthday



  • GCBoy786
    10-30 01:23 PM
    Today, our AP status has changed to "Document mailed to applicant". Does this mean that they have mailed the approval document or is it an RFE document?

    For most of the applicants the status has turned to "Approval Notice sent" but mine is different. Is anyone in the same boat.





    hairstyles kawaii irthday party ideas Happy Birthday Banner Template. happy birthday honey blank
  • happy birthday honey blank



  • Rajwaitingon140
    09-21 06:26 PM
    Dec 21 2007 - EB2 Regular

    How come you have DEC'21'2007 I-140 date? date is NOT yer arrived or it is typo mistake?

    Thanks
    RajWaitingon140
    EB-3, I-140 still in process since Dec'2006 at NSC center.





    gcdreamer05
    09-22 04:05 PM
    I work in a private firm (<300 employees) and they have filed for PERM and is under audit. What would happen to my PERM if a bigger firm takes over my smaller company.

    My H1-B 6 yr limit will expire by January 2010. What are the risks to my immigration status if my company is acquired by a bigger firm?

    1. Will I have to re-file for PERM again with the new company?

    OR

    2. Can I continue under the already audited PERM in smaller company's name?

    As long as the successor company wants you to continue with them , you have no problem. You can ask your attorney to send details about acquisition if there is any RFE and you are safe.

    But you should really try to find out, if the future company would like to support your PERM, because that is more important - company support.

    All the best.





    Templarian
    03-05 07:07 PM
    Nice. :fab:

    "Legend", "Black", "Rants", "Jobs", "Wish". There are definitely more in there that's a quick once over.