Honda Crv Ex 2004

images 1355 - 2004 Honda CRV EX 39k. Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chicago, IL
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chicago, IL



  • Springflower
    08-14 10:36 AM
    satish,

    My I-485/EAD/AP application also received by USCIS on July 6th, 2007 (NSC).
    Please update me if your checks are cashed or received receipt numbers.

    Thank you.



    Hi all,

    My application Sent on 5th july to NSC, Received on 6th by NSC, any body got the receipt number filed after july 2nd.

    I am seeing people are getting filed on july2nd.

    I will update once my check cashed, pls. kep the updates.

    -satish





    wallpaper 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chicago, IL Honda Crv Ex 2004. Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Hickory, NC
  • Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Hickory, NC



  • Desertfox
    12-05 11:46 PM
    This is not about illegal immigration, this is bout how sheriff Joe uses the nativist sentiment of Arizona for his own political interest. I have been residing in sheriff Joe's jurisdiction for 5 years now and violent crime has gone up more than 60%. Response time to emergency calls is up drastically, and I have personal experience of that. There are 40,000 felony warrants pending on sheriff�s desk, and yet he takes his 50 deputies for so called illegal immigration sweep, which contributes only fraction of a percent to the number of deported illegals from Maricopa County. He has been absolutely successful in creating an anti illegal image that keeps him in his seat for years.





    Honda Crv Ex 2004. tattoo Honda : CR-V EX Honda
  • tattoo Honda : CR-V EX Honda



  • gc_dedo
    12-04 11:52 PM
    I dont know what humanity you talk about ronhira.
    Why do we have borders. People are dying in Africa and want to come to US.
    Let US Immigration stop checking and let everyone in.
    We are humane and want to help everyone. How about that.
    Writing big paragraphs wont help you.


    And those supporting illegals you may know they have never supported legal immigrants.
    They never let any bills that help legal immigrants pass.

    ANyways the whole story is baseless, These illegals always try to blame something on Sherrif whos just doing his job.





    2011 Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Hickory, NC Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Baton Rouge
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Baton Rouge



  • willigetgc?
    06-15 09:36 AM
    This was the first time I participated in the event - I had no idea of what to expect and what can be achieved. I can honestly say that meeting all the people who attended the advocacy days showed me the dedication this group has and also realized that there was so much more to initiating laws and passing laws and how futile our arguments are on the forums regarding different categories in EB.

    In the meetings that I attended either the staff knew little about our problems (green card backlogs and legal immigration) or they knew of our problems and told us about the vast hurdles in the political environment that keeps popping up and derailing immigration reform. However, at no time the issue of EB1, EB2, or EB3 ever came up!! At the end of Monday, most of us met to share our experiences and as far as I can remember none of them mentioned it either. There was a lot of discussion on what the staffers wanted to know about IV and the solutions it was proposing. We were met with both understanding as well as skepticism - and I believe our job is to have more discussion with them and to make them see our point of view.

    Obviously we cannot be in DC to do this all the time, but I believe that we need to continue to keep in touch with these staffers as well as make repeated visits to the local district offices too. Two observations, many of the staffers wanted to know if we were from the district or the state that their offices represented - and even though IV tried to match this, we just lacked members from certain area, so fellow IVians, I request larger and wider participation in such efforts. Secondly, I have met with both my Rep as well as one of my Senators office locally, and when I mentioned it to the staffer in DC, she was very happy and was more receptive.

    I want to take this opportunity to Thank IV for opening my eyes to a world that I live in but never cared to understand. The road ahead for us immigrants is hard and long, but now I have started to pave the road with IV leadership. The question is will it be just few working hard and long? Or can we hope for better with 40,000 members?



    more...


    Honda Crv Ex 2004. HONDA CRV EX 2004 4X4 AUTO.
  • HONDA CRV EX 2004 4X4 AUTO.



  • dummgelauft
    12-08 12:02 PM
    I think it all boils down to this scenerio
    you have a seriously injured uninvited person in your front lawn about to die. what are you gonna do ?
    Some people would want that 'problem' to go away and some would want to help the person. Our actions make what we are ..
    BTW if anyone is interested, child birth generates 9 dols (measure of pain) of pain and at 10 dols a person dies. 9 dols is maximum pain a human being can suffer.

    Take your pick.

    I will call the Emergency services, to take the person off of my property...that is what I will do....
    And you know what..they probably gave this woman epidural too....





    Honda Crv Ex 2004. Honda Crv Ex 2004.
  • Honda Crv Ex 2004.



  • ssamineni
    06-17 09:12 PM
    I have the same name issue. Will it be a problem at all?

    Please advise what should I do.



    more...


    Honda Crv Ex 2004. Honda Crv Ex 2004.
  • Honda Crv Ex 2004.



  • ashatara78
    03-06 02:07 PM
    Voted yes.

    A suggestion - when you figure out how we should send money to you, please send an email to all members as I do not check IV message boards very often.

    Thanks.





    2010 tattoo Honda : CR-V EX Honda Honda Crv Ex 2004. 1355 - 2004 Honda CRV EX 39k.
  • 1355 - 2004 Honda CRV EX 39k.



  • BECsufferer
    08-13 07:10 AM
    I agree farming is fun! I did farming when I was young back in INDIA!

    Recently I toured entire US except a few states by road. I saw people doing farming in huge lands like other professions. I saw one community from india owning lots of motels/hotels! To my surprise 20/25 motels we stayed were owned by people of indian origin and most were immigrants.
    To all who claim to be stuck in GC queue I strongly suggest a US road trip. It will show you parts of USA which you have not seen as well as relax ur mind.

    Agree... and this will also increase your awarness. It's a beautifull country and you will enjoy the diversity and resourcefulness. Go mid-west!



    more...


    Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chicago, IL
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chicago, IL



  • dontcareanymore
    08-11 12:39 PM
    My PD is May 2006. I applied for I-485 in September 2008 when my date had become current. Subsequently got married and now waiting for my date to be current again so I could add my wife.

    I had given hope and was not preparing for anything and hence have India trip planned (wife 11th Sept - 1st Nov and I'd go for the month of October).

    Given the latest movement, now I think to be safe I should do all that is necessary that in case dates move forward enough for October, I should be able to add my wife to my application. If there are any comments/advice around this, please do let me know.

    Also, what would be the things to get ready for her? I hope it'd be alrite that she will be in India while we apply for her I-485?

    Thanks for all the advise!

    The reason for this EB2 move is end of year overflow from other categories. I would not expect a significant forward movement next month (if at all there is ANY forward movement).
    If the past experience is any indication, you might see a pullback.

    You would know in advance if the dates move forward next month and I guess you can reschedule your visit and cut short your wife's trip.

    You can prepare all the necessary documentation like birth certificate (translations if necessary) marriage certificate and/or any affidavits (if necessary) in advance.
    I don't think your wife can apply AOS (Adjustment of Status) while abroad. She has to be present in USA. She can however file "Consular Processing" while in a foreign country, if that is what you want to pursue.





    hair 2004 Honda CR-V EX Baton Rouge Honda Crv Ex 2004. Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Franklin,
  • Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Franklin,



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-26 10:54 AM
    gimme_GC2006

    Can you please answer the following questions?

    1. What led to this interview? Did they schedule the interview or you took an infopass appointment?

    2. When IO reviewed your case, did they look at your physical I-485 file? Did the service center transfer your case to the USCIS office you went for the interview?

    Wish you luck.

    I have no idea why I was interviewed

    Yes.,.they had all my forms and xerox copies with them..transferred from TSC to NBC to Field office



    more...


    Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Meadville,
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Meadville,



  • Leo07
    12-04 09:20 AM
    Folks,

    You are just helping your own cause by donating to IV.

    Can't we donate to IV for all the crap that we go through in our lives because of NO GC:

    -The Blood sucking consultants...
    -Exploting employers
    -Rude attorneys
    -Never ending H1-B renewals
    -Paralegal Never returning calls
    -People who are half-the-worth as you are taking advantage of you
    -People who are half-educated as you are telling you what to do...
    -Never ending Dilemma to buy a house or not...
    -Highly educated spouses sitting home....

    The list goes on...and...on...

    Can't the highly educated immigrants like us donate something to IV for our own cause...are we so hope less bunch of nerds?





    hot HONDA CRV EX 2004 4X4 AUTO. Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX in
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX in



  • sweet_jungle
    09-14 12:45 AM
    1) Since the letter refers to "we" (the legal immigrants), should we be individually signing the letter?
    individal sign should be fine

    2) Are we going to provide our mailing address as well as email IN THE EVENT that there will be a response to our questions?
    e-mail address and name is fine

    3) What happens if there is no response?
    nothing. We just registered our protest.

    4) In the letter, I said action must be taken in the remaining 15 days .. BUT HOW CAN ANYTHING BE DONE AS THE STANDARD RESPONSE IS "the annual quota is exhausted" ??? i.e., there are no more visas to allocate!!
    this is just to give them some sense of the timeline.



    more...


    house 2004 Taffeta White Honda CR-V Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Dover, NH
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Dover, NH



  • ragz4u
    04-20 12:55 PM
    IV members, we need your stories. We are going to make an all out effort to pass this on to senators/media folks to realize the urgency of the situation.

    Who's story do we need?
    Your story about how you are affected by retrogression/back log etc. It could be as simple as 'I have a BS in Mathematics and am stuck in back log for 2 years and cannot fulfil my dreams professionally' to 'I have a PhD in Nuclear Science and US needs me coz there are only a handful of us!' Anything and everything works.

    We have literally recieved stories of stay at home moms (because of H4 they cannot work) to folks who have been interviewed by MIT! The whole spectrum helps.....please please send us your stories...we need all the weapons when we go face the senators on behalf of IV

    Why we need your stories?

    Media folks
    Sometimes we get approached by journalists who need a story the very next day. They are looking for specific subjects for the story though.

    An example is say the Investors Business Daily (a financial daily). A reporter might come to us and ask us if we have anyone from the Finance sector who is suffering due to retrogression and is willing to speak up about it. They might also add that we need only Eb1/Eb2 category folks.
    When this happens, we are in a mad scramble to find folks who fit this criteria so that we do not lose this chance.
    Another example might be of a Medical Journal looking for doctors stuck due to retrogression.
    We are constantly getting requests like this but cannot capitalize on it because we do not have enough stories already available to fit the criteria.
    So please send in your stories. It need not be earth shattering at all (most of us are mere mortals). You never know when a reporter is specifically looking for a story similar to yours and you might just tilt the balance in favor of skilled immigrants.

    We promise we will not reveal your story to media if you do not want to.
    Though there is no harm to reveal one's name in media as can be evidenced by the folks featured in the Roll Call article, Philly Inquirer and News Observer.

    At the same time we understand that you might have reasons to remain out of media and we will fully respect that.

    Lawmakers
    Even during the recess, we were talking to the staff of a ton of senators. Most of the time the senators' staff are interested only if someone from 'their constituency' is also affected. We always say we have a ton of folks from each state, but nothing works like a real example.

    For example, when we speak to say Senator Kennedy, it helps us to present the story of folks affected by retrogression and living in say Boston, MA. That way, the staff has some incentive to look into this and get hooked immediately.

    When we initially started meeting senators, their staff would ask QGA 'Immigration Voice, who or what is that?'

    Lately when we go to meet them, most of the staff have already visited our website multiple times, know about us because of phone calls and faxes by members and ofcourse the articles that have been published....on top of this when we provide stories of members from their constituency, 50% of our work is already achieved....the liason team and QGA take over from there.

    Please send us your stories by sending an email to , shrey@immigrationvoice.org, nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org, sandeep@immigrationvoice.org, sunil@immigrationvoice.org using the following template

    Subject: Story of <Name here>

    Body of email
    Name -

    ID on Immigration Voice -

    Telephone Number -

    Current stage of Green Card -

    Category of GC (EB1/EB2/Eb3 etc) -

    Job Title in Brief -

    Complete Address -

    Brief Story of how Retrogression/Backlog/Delays is affecting your life -

    How US will benefit if you remain here (competitiveness angle) -

    Are you willing to reveal your info to media?

    Are you willing to reveal your info to senators

    Please note that if you are NOT willing to reveal your info, we would use your story but make sure that it cannot be tracked back to you. As in we will not name your company/address anywhere

    Please help us spread awareness....





    tattoo Honda Crv Ex 2004. Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chesterton,
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chesterton,



  • akhilmahajan
    06-20 09:49 AM
    Following up on my previous post. Here is the format for the ad and the affidavit. We went to the DC embassy to get the name changed and they have next day (business days only) passport-by-mail service. I don't think they have same day service.

    Actual correct name: <corr_first_name> <corr_last_name>
    Current Name on passport: <first_name_pp>
    Name in US docs (Visa, SSN, Drivers Lic.):
    <first_name_us> FNU _OR_ <first_name_us> <first_name_us>


    Format of the ad we placed in Indian newspaper (TOI) and local US newspaper:

    I, <first_name_pp> AKA <first_name_us> FNU AKA <first_name_us> <first_name_us> d/o <dads_name> R/o <indian_address/us_address> have changed my name to <corr_first_name> <corr_last_name>.

    Format of Affidavit from India (on Rs. 10 Non Judicial Stamp Paper):

    AFFIDAVIT

    I, <first_name_pp>, D/o <dads_name>, R/o <indian_address>, do hereby take oath and solemnly declare as under:-

    1. That I have declared my name as <first_name_us> <first_name_us> earlier.
    2. That I have declared my name as <first_name_us> FNU earlier.
    3. That now I want to change my name from <first_name_pp> to <corr_first_name> <corr_last_name>.
    4. That in future I may be called as <corr_first_name> <corr_last_name> for all purposes


    DEPONENT

    VERIFICATION:
    Verified at <city_name> on this <date> that the contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

    DEPONENT


    The deponent above is the person whose name is being changed. Since my wife was here and the affidavit was to be made in India, my mother-in-law signed on my wifes behalf ...you know what I am saying... (ah! the things you can get done in India)

    We found out at the embassy that we could have used our India issued marriage certificate (which had my wifes correct name) and avoid doing all this. Placing the ad, getting the affidavit and posting it to US all took a total of 1 week. We went to the DC embassy early on a Friday and we got the passport with the name changed via mail by Monday.

    Another friend of mine got the same thing done via the mail-in service. It took him 2 weeks to get the passport back.

    Hope this helps.

    thanks a lot buddy................ really appreciate your help..............



    more...


    pictures Honda Crv Ex 2004. Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 HONDA CR-V 4WD EX Auto
  • 2004 HONDA CR-V 4WD EX Auto



  • sanjay
    08-13 01:54 PM
    I am confused now!:D

    I thought that with the Sept 2009 bulletin ( PD shifted to 01 Jan 2005 for EB2 India), my PD is current!


    Am I missing something?


    Best
    Fred

    Of course Fred. Your PD will be current in next month September. So, they should be approving cases from Sept. 1 and not now.

    Is TSC again playing a false sport as they did last year by consuming most of the numbers by giving GC to 2006 filers ?

    It's actually more scary to me. May be again the deserving candidates will have to wait for another spill over next year.

    Congratulations. No complaints for you, though.





    dresses 2004 Honda CR-V EX in Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX AWD



  • sugaur
    12-04 08:08 PM
    Heres the quote from the article
    "Baby Jaqueline was delivered at 9:25 p.m. and weighed 6.28 pounds." So, yes ,she did deliver without complications.
    And the Mayans couldnt even see their own end coming, let alone forecast that of the world :D.



    more...


    makeup 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chicago, IL Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Taffeta White Honda CR-V
  • 2004 Taffeta White Honda CR-V



  • ujjwal_p
    08-22 04:31 PM
    I agree.... there are no IOs at the fingerprinting offices let alone talking to them.

    I had an infopass appointment today and the IO there told me a lot. She told me that me and my wife's namecheck and fingerprints were cleared. She also told me that the case has not been assigned and therefore she opened a Service Request for me to expedite the case (dont know if it will help). She also mentioned that there is no memo stating that the vsa numbers have been exhausted.

    And believe me.. i overheard the other IOs in the saying that the immigration system is screwed up and the service centers dont know what they are doing... so guys you can see what the system thinks of itself.....

    so again as i have said....sit tight and hope and pray ....

    cheers


    Nice to know that. Now on what basis do we believe you and not the other guy? In this anonymous environment you are as much/less credible as the other guy. The best thing for everyone is to keep hopes low and wait till September passes. There's so much information,rumors,gossip doing the rounds to drive everyone crazy.





    girlfriend 2004 Honda CR-V EX Chesterton, Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX Panama City
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX Panama City



  • PlainSpeak
    04-16 11:46 AM
    Fact is ...

    As long as anyone here talks about EB3 porting fraud, EB1 Fraud, Desi consulting fraud what makes this (EB2 guys with MS) category a simon pure category. udent

    Yes fraud is fraud and if someone talks about fraud and restricting fraud then it should be directed at all groups including F1 Student fraud





    hairstyles 2004 Honda CR-V EX Meadville, Honda Crv Ex 2004. 2004 Honda CR-V EX GOLD,
  • 2004 Honda CR-V EX GOLD,



  • pappu
    12-18 05:32 PM
    One more recieved. Thank you aditya.





    priyankaatta
    07-17 09:03 PM
    First they ignore you,
    then they laugh at you,
    then they fight you,
    then you win...

    Mahatma Gandhi





    Macaca
    07-17 08:56 PM
    GRRRRR....

    :p
    I just hoped that you are not like our always teary eyed Indians!