images %IMG_DESC_8% . %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • doknek
    05-06 09:46 AM
    How many more do we need to start acting on the issue?





    wallpaper %IMG_DESC_1% . %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • immig4me
    02-10 09:08 AM
    Sorry, got caught up at work!

    A bump to invite more participation from members!





    . %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • dhesha
    08-04 07:14 PM
    Just received an email from USCIS about approval of 485. For some reason my wife's case is still pending.
    Good Luck to everyone.
    Which service center?





    2011 %IMG_DESC_2% . %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-03 03:53 PM
    [QUOTE=smisachu;1974840]

    TRUE my rd is Aug1

    OMG!!

    My RD is September 13th.:eek:



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • reddymjm
    04-20 09:56 AM
    he didnot apply new H1.my wife came to u.s.a on april 2 and he took the i-94 and
    he has applied for transfer to the old H1(2005 one for which stamping was no done)with i-94 attached
    This is some what tricky. She was counted against the cap in 2005. So she should be good for next 6 years as it will be counted only once in 6 yrs against the cap. I am not sure if any employer can do a transfer based on the old H1B. I think the old H1B is no longer valid. She entered the country on H4 with a new I94. The old I94 is not valid. If the attorney knew all these. He could have filed change of status from H4 to H1 and exempt her from the cap as she was already counted against the cap in 2005. Hope it helps.





    . %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • eb3retro
    01-31 05:41 PM
    r2i ing end of Feb 2011. But, will contribute financially though.



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • hibhagya
    07-21 05:56 PM
    TSC
    E-Filed on May 27 -2008
    FP on June 21-2008
    No updates after that.





    2010 %IMG_DESC_3% . %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • sdrblr
    09-01 07:58 PM
    I will accompany you on the waiting game


    Still waiting...



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Lasantha
    04-11 09:06 AM
    Wendall, My RD was 29th June and my ND was 14th August.

    Lasantha,

    Thanks for the quick response.

    Yes my RD was June 15th 2007 but my ND was July 11th 2007.
    What was your RD?





    hair %IMG_DESC_4% . %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • rpat1968
    09-02 03:12 PM
    Looking at the Approval trend, it looks like TSC and NSC are not following the FIFO (Based on PD, ND etc) when approval. More than half of the approvals are after my PD.
    Any one has any idea of approximately many EB2-I cases were approved last year in Sept 2008. Because of the out of turn approvals random date approvals I may be loosing chance once again this time.

    I had RFE's for my wife's and my I485 way back in March 09 and after we replied to the RFE's and there multiple LUD's and Soft LUD's till 04/14/2009. On 04/04/2009 last Soft LUD was on my Wife's , Daughter (she never got any RFE) and my case and since then no updates. I was assuming that my case is PreAdjudicated and had high hopes.

    Once again seeing an inefficient and irresponsible USCIS being unfair...
    --------------------------
    PD : 07/08/2004
    ND : 08/09/2007
    I485 Receipt date : 07/02/2007
    Current status : H1B ( working for employer who sponsored GC)
    I140 approved : 11/2006



    more...


    . %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • nlalchandani
    05-15 01:06 PM
    If a birth certificate was recently issued, then it MUST BE SUBMITTED along with Affidavits of Birth, Executed by two immediate family members who were 5 years of age or older at the time the birth took place�(Please see attached sample)
    .......

    Why would we need a affidavit if the birth certificate was recently issued eg last year.?





    hot %IMG_DESC_5% . %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • tikka
    05-30 04:55 PM
    Does anyone have any idea why the recurring contribution link is down???:confused:

    not sure.. but while you are waiting ...

    can you please send web faxes to all the states???
    we need another 200 faxes to make our target for the day.

    thank you



    more...


    house %IMG_DESC_17% . %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • for_gc
    09-02 06:08 PM
    looks like that, very strange ...





    tattoo %IMG_DESC_6% . %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • EB2_Unite
    09-27 12:20 AM
    in case u did not read... i did not call you traitor..... you called yourself a traitor...... i simply called you a$$.......

    eb2 v/s eb3 fight has nothing to do with democracy.... it has nothing to do with doing some thing legal or illegal either..... but it has everything to do with dividing people with the same goal.... and making people fight ...... its bullshit..... and that's y u r an a$$.....

    u r not a spokesperson for eb2...... so don't act like one..... you are just an a$$.....

    people r smarter than u think...... and u r still an a$$......

    =========
    I have enjoyed your amusing ranting. Call me anything you like. That will not not solve any problem. I am not a leader but a person of average intelligence capable of understanding the implication of the re-interpretation of the spill over rule on EB2. If you have the time, please read the comments of EB3worker. It would be better if we work unitedly towards visa recapture instead of trying to envy one group. The common goal is working towards Visa recapture. The forum cannot be hijacked by any group EB1/EB2/EB3.



    more...


    pictures %IMG_DESC_7% . %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • coopheal
    10-22 03:56 PM
    There are chances of a slowdown in the Dec visa bulletin due to Holiday season and internal audits.

    Pappu,
    Does IV work on getting PDs moving on visa bulletin. EB3 India has been stuck around for Apr 2001 for more than a year. Has IV taken any steps in this regards.
    I would also like to thank you for doing a lot for IV.





    dresses %IMG_DESC_12% . %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • sreeni78
    02-25 12:14 PM
    I can't make it to DC.Just made a recurring donation.Go IV!!!



    more...


    makeup %IMG_DESC_9% . %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-05 05:35 PM
    Keep us posted.

    I spoke with IO on 3rd, initiated SR on 4th, initiated congressional request today i.e. 5th. My Infopass is on 11th. Will complete 10 years in US on 13th. Birthday few days after that. So I guess something should work...ROFL...

    PD: December 2005.

    Arae mere pyaara bhaai,

    I am completing 10 years in GC process in September 22, 2010.:cool:

    How about that?

    Before the first application gets to process, I left the company and joined another company. The GC which I am waiting for since then was filed by the second company. They filed it on EB3 eventhough I was eligible for EB2 for "easier processing". At that time both EB2 and EB3 were current. And it remained the same way till I got my labor approved the very same month it went into retrogression. Since then I am waiting.

    By the way, my first company sold the labor they filed for me for $15K dollars to another guy. He got his GC in 2005 and just 2 months back he became an US Citizen.

    That is a long story told short....





    girlfriend %IMG_DESC_14% . %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • dtekkedil
    09-20 05:32 PM
    We reached the gurudwara at 4:30 AM only to find that the building said "Catholic Church". Since it was a pretty large compound we thought that the gurudwara might be one of the buildings in the compound or shared by the Catholic Church. So we waited for the gurudwara manager to arrive.

    After about 20 mins, I got a call from the manager asking us where we were. I told him that we were at the parking lot. He sounded surprised and that's when I realized that there was something wrong. I asked him for the address and it turned out to be 3801 instead of 3810 (where we had parked). Lucky for us it was just across the street!

    The manager was very helpful. He even prepared tea and got us donuts while we freshened up! Not just that; he woke up at 4:30 AM and drove to DC from Virginia to open the gurudwara for us!

    After going through our daily lives, we tend to forget that there are such nice people in the world!





    hairstyles %IMG_DESC_11% . %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • StarSun
    02-07 08:31 AM
    One more thing, IV, please create a Facebook event for the Advocacy Days and post it on your page, that way I can send to all my friends.

    Thank you Goosetavo. Will have the adv event on IV facebook.





    Prashant
    01-17 02:35 PM
    Total Contribution so far: $225
    I will sign up for $50/month today by 9PM central..

    I have pursuaded people ("friends") to join and contribute but all they say is I will .. never seen one do it .. ashamed of 'em ...I dont really understand why people are so hesitant to contribute. We need a group effort my 50 dollars a month will achieve nothing unless lot of people do the same.

    I contribute for my benifit you do it for yours.





    roseball
    04-19 10:22 AM
    Did your employer apply as new H1 to be counted in 2008 H1 quota or was it applied asking for the remainder of 6 yr period from the previous H1. If its a new H1, seems like USCIS is still sending receipt notices for the applicants selected in the lottery...If it was for the remainder of the first H1 period, then you will definitely here from them soon...

    If it was applied as a change of status application from H4 to H1 and if she has a valid I-94 valid atleast till October 1st, and if all the documentation was properly done, then it shouldn't be an issue for USCIS to approve her COS H1 petition with I-94 attached and she can start working without requiring to get the visa stamp..If she gets an apporval without an attached I-94, then she has to go to her home country and get the Visa stamped before starting to work....