Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards

images Annual Golden Globe Awards Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. 66th-Golden-Globe-Awards-Drew-
  • 66th-Golden-Globe-Awards-Drew-



  • bsbawa10
    04-16 01:45 PM
    I have recently filled the USCIS survey. But I am not satisfied with all the questions they have. I want to tell what we want to tell (not what they want to hear)
    I have an idea to send USCIS director information about how they are doing ? (In terms of delays, consistency, customer service, implementation, transparency). This will not cost any dime to anybody and at the same time make an impact.

    Step One:

    One of us can first create a survey on survery monkey (detailed one..with complete description about various aspects of USCIS) . I have created a Draft of the questions which can go in the survey. You can add more (Please do not delete the existing ones).
    The real survey can contain scale of measurement (1 to 10) and also descriptive comments. I can keep the draft open for 10 days before creating/publishing the real survey so that everybody can contribute to creating it. Here is the link to the draft (feel free to add more questions which are to the point and can make an impact)
    USCIS Survey (Draft) - Google Docs (http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATAcM7NSTN8WZGQ0dmtjbW1fMTYxNTgyMjdwaGM&hl=en)

    Step Two:

    Open/Publish the survery to Immigration Voice users and all other customers of USCIS(Advertise this on the other websites too). We can keep it open for 10 days to get everybody's participation.

    Step Three.

    Get the results and and send the results to the USCIS director(These will contain ratings of where USCIS stands and suggestions for improvements). We can also send them to the President. This has to be a collaborative effort and will only cost .44 cents stamp(not .44 cents each but .44cents only)

    I do not think they measure themselves at all (right now whatever they do is right).
    I think this is nice gift to USCIS which they need desperatly. Also it could be an eye opener.
    Any suggestions to this would be welcome.





    wallpaper 66th-Golden-Globe-Awards-Drew- Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. her Golden Globes Awards
  • her Golden Globes Awards



  • amitk81
    07-15 11:52 AM
    Hey I got a phone call last evening, my lawyer advised me to cancel the appointment and use my AP and EAD instead.

    She advised to go to India and get my H1B stamped in Dec (which I might end of doing anyways).





    Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. The People#39;s Choice Awards
  • The People#39;s Choice Awards



  • starving_dog
    09-02 06:11 PM
    Legalese for "We have no clue what is going on. Please bear with us for the next decade while we figure it out."





    2011 her Golden Globes Awards Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Kristen Stewart – 2009 Teen
  • Kristen Stewart – 2009 Teen



  • vparam
    12-12 10:56 PM
    I just noticed that the I-140 my lawyer submitted 3 months ago to Nebraska has a typo in my DOB (21/07/2978 instead of 21/07/1978). Yes its a thousand years out! A copy of my latest I-94 and visa both showing my correct DOB were also submitted with the I-140.

    Do any of you guys think I'll have the I-140 rejected, recieve an RFE, or will the Nebraska officer just use common sense and amend it himself? What do you reccomend I do if anything?

    Since it is 140, your attorney or you company HR can call up and get this corrected, They will give you a service number. Also they will ask for an email address after 45 days you will get an email that it will be corrected when the file is being reviewed by an officer.



    more...


    Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Golden Globe Awards 2011
  • Golden Globe Awards 2011



  • howzatt
    08-08 11:56 AM
    comeon..So now why we are going to try to make some deductions based on self-filing and lawyer-based applications?

    Please stop this. Please do your best to reduce clutter on the site.

    Also, shameless bump





    Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Golden Globes Awards 2011 Red
  • Golden Globes Awards 2011 Red



  • ras
    10-26 10:46 AM
    am in the same boat



    more...


    Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. weinstein company golden globe
  • weinstein company golden globe



  • Stcuk
    10-31 07:02 AM
    Recently , a friend of mine who lost his job while on EAD had these questions.

    1. He has EAD and H1B both valid till 2010. What should he use to get a jbo, ead ot h1b, what are some of the good reasons to avoid using ead as ar as possible?

    2. Is he eligible for unemployment allowance.

    If there is any thread where these have been answered please direct me there. Thanks





    2010 The People#39;s Choice Awards Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Annual Golden Globe Awards
  • Annual Golden Globe Awards



  • sreekanth
    09-18 11:25 AM
    Dear Friends,
    My PD (EB3)is Dec-02. I have gone for Finger Printing twice now.
    I see lot of reference to '45 Day letter' in the forum . I have no recollection of receiving the '45 Day ' letter so far.
    Am I missing something here?
    Can any one of you please explain what this letter is about?
    Thanks,
    Sreekanth



    more...


    Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. and Kristen Stewart
  • and Kristen Stewart



  • gcformeornot
    04-09 01:35 PM
    can be paid by employee....





    hair Kristen Stewart – 2009 Teen Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. 2011 Golden Globes Kristen
  • 2011 Golden Globes Kristen



  • The7zen
    02-06 11:08 AM
    You are welcome. One more thing if its only B1 he cannot come in as B2 (Tourist Visa). Hope this helps. Cheers, Rayoflight

    Thanks again Rayoflight...
    just got this info from him, he has
    Visa: R
    Type/Class: B1/B2 ....looks like he should be fine.

    -7Zen



    more...


    Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. 2010 Golden Globe Awards
  • 2010 Golden Globe Awards



  • ita
    10-23 11:06 AM
    Found this.

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/India_will_be_top_priority_in_my_presidency_Obama/articleshow/3634113.cms

    Thank you.





    hot Golden Globe Awards 2011 Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. For the Golden Globe Awards
  • For the Golden Globe Awards



  • ksvreg
    04-06 02:35 PM
    Yes, The VISA page is readable. But I am not sure if it is readable by machines electronically in case if there is any invisible damage to it. Does it must be readable by electronic machines too?



    more...


    house Robert Pattinson and Kristen Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Golden Globe Awards!
  • Golden Globe Awards!



  • neeidd
    11-12 06:51 PM
    Please send an email to info at immigrationvoice.org with a proof for your continuing subscription for us to check the records and fix this.
    Thanks for your reply, Pappu





    tattoo Golden Globes Awards 2011 Red Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. 2011 Golden Globe Awards
  • 2011 Golden Globe Awards



  • milind70
    04-28 12:46 AM
    I have a approved I-140. Applied for 3 year H1 extension in Oct 2006. 3 year H1 extension approved on 5th Feb 2007. Received H4 dependents extensions. Did not receive my I-797. Requested my consulting company to check why I did not receive my I-797 with I-94. They lied to me that they called USCIS and I/they/lawyer will get copy in 30/45 days. My MN drivers license got canceled/suspended on 04/24/2007 because I did not submit approved I-797/I-94. Company lawyer informed my company that they applied under premium processing for duplicate copy on 04/16/2007. I called USCIS and they told me this is bullshit. There is no premium processing for duplicate document. Lawyer does not want to reveal which form he filed for duplicate document. I also applied this week using form I-824 for duplicate copy of approved H1 extension. Called USCIS, and they said I will get a receipt number in 15 days and copy in 2-3 months. This copy will not include I-94, so it is useless. What options do I have. My lawyer is an American and he thinks it is below his dignity to answer my calls.

    What options do I now have? Any options will be appreciated.

    I think you can file Form 120 for a duplicate I 94 in case it is lost/mutilated etc. please check USCIS website. hope this helps



    more...


    pictures weinstein company golden globe Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. 2010 Golden Globe Awards: Anna
  • 2010 Golden Globe Awards: Anna



  • Hyperized
    06-30 06:19 PM
    Cool picture.

    What type of phone do you have that has that kind of image quality?

    Exif data shows:

    HTC - MDA_compact_IV .. which is the Tmobile name for the HTC Diamond :P.
    It has a 3.2 megapixel camera. I do however believe that it doesnt really matter what camera you use, if you cant make good pictures with a pocket camera then a $2000 camera wont help either ;)





    dresses For the Golden Globe Awards Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Annual Golden Globe Awards
  • Annual Golden Globe Awards



  • mdmd10
    07-18 04:12 PM
    Since this is already being dicussed in the thread mentioned above. Thanks



    more...


    makeup and Kristen Stewart Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Robert Pattinson and Kristen
  • Robert Pattinson and Kristen



  • intheyan
    01-29 11:36 PM
    Elaine,
    Thanks a lot for you Reply. I appreciated you valuable time. Yes I am going to apply for AP soon. :)


    Kanshul and Anilsal,
    Thanks to both of your replies. Thanks for sparing some of your time in replying to my e-mail.

    Thanks,
    Intheyan





    girlfriend 2011 Golden Globe Awards Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Robert Pattinson and Kristen
  • Robert Pattinson and Kristen



  • pramodirt
    07-02 09:46 AM
    Hi All,

    I got my COS from H4 to F1 approved in first semester itself (Fed-2010), now my questions is I don�t have plans for going to India in next couple of years so after completing my masters can I apply for OPT without having the F1 Visa stamping OR should I have to get F1 Visa stamping in India in order to get the OPT after my masters.





    hairstyles 2010 Golden Globe Awards Kristen Stewart Golden Globe Awards. Annual Golden Globe Awards
  • Annual Golden Globe Awards



  • camphor
    12-07 09:38 PM
    My wife and I are scheduled to go for fingerprinting this month. We have a year old son and obviously we are planning to take him with us as well. Do I need to take any form of ID / birth certificate of my son (obviously he is not to be fingerprinted) but not sure what the rules are with respect to carrying infants for the interview. Anyone who has fingerprinted in a similar situation?





    sammyb
    10-19 02:17 PM
    It would be of great help if any one on this forum or their aquaintaince could assist my aged parents travelling from Hyderabad,India to Atlanta,GA by British Airways on 10-27-09.
    I know this might not be the right question on this forum, but apologies for any inconvenience caused to anybody.

    Thanks in advance

    You can check with the airlines and ask for wheelchair for you aged parents ... usually I have seen with Lufthansa - they provide a very good service when you ask for special assistance. Not sure what BA will do though ... you can always try ....





    vban2007
    10-23 02:12 PM
    I got LUD on AP (I-131).. What does it means? Is there any problem or RFE..