Moto Morini Motorcycles

images #39;97 Moto Guzzi Daytona RS, Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini
  • Moto Morini



  • bayarea07
    09-11 08:36 PM
    And Suddenly when something hot happens you will see activity hot up again here because that is what drives people to come here
    This is frustrating

    Thats True, I see that too that people doesnot seems to be enthusiastic, may be because of the reason that many members have left after getting their GC.
    and are not intersted in this effort any more.





    wallpaper Moto Morini Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini Racing Motorcycle
  • Moto Morini Racing Motorcycle



  • snhn
    12-03 04:03 PM
    Addendum:

    I remember the IO asking my spouse about being a member of a job-related professional association. My spouse used to be a member of such an organization and mentioned so. The IO then remarked that such membership is a requirement for such kind of a job. She then just let it go, however.

    You say that she asked you wife about being a member of some orog. Did the IO already knew that per her own investigation or di you guys mentioned that to her prior to her asking abou it.





    Moto Morini Motorcycles. The Italian motorcycle clubs:
  • The Italian motorcycle clubs:



  • kinvin
    08-14 02:10 PM
    Enquequed. Was it at TSC?





    2011 Moto Morini Racing Motorcycle Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini 350 SportHonda
  • Moto Morini 350 SportHonda



  • sbindval
    07-17 09:57 PM
    Job well done!

    In a true grassroots organization like IV, can ideas and policy determinations flow from the ground up as well as from the top down in a democratic fashion. IV is...by the people for the people

    please keep up the good work and as the IV community grows, i hope it does not become a bureaucratic institution like USCIS.

    Contributed some more $ just now. Others, please contribute as well.

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 10:24 PM EDT
    Google Order #117879563530612



    more...


    Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini
  • Moto Morini



  • skp07
    03-06 05:31 PM
    I'm in with my $50 contribution





    Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini auction deserted
  • Moto Morini auction deserted



  • godspeed
    08-21 06:26 PM
    If you really think about it bro, we would have been better off not knowing this instead of knowing it...

    what difference would it have made, if he just kept this to himself rather than disclosing it? how is getting this information out a great service to the people whose priority dates are current?

    i was stressing out day after day waiting to see the magic email, strangely enough this piece of info has brought a closure and suddenly i am finding myself getting back to my normal routine.

    I dont think getting this info out is a great service(i never said that) rather just mentioned to acknowledge effort/time someone put in to getting this info.

    Whether u believe it or not is upto you, personally i have hopes that folks will keep seeing approvals.

    peace



    more...


    Moto Morini Motorcycles. 2009 MOTO MORINI 9.5. $16990*
  • 2009 MOTO MORINI 9.5. $16990*



  • GCNirvana007
    08-20 12:38 PM
    I saw a couple of cases from 2003 updating their status yesterday in EB2 India Texas..... in

    Just sharing info...

    Does it say when they filed their 485?





    2010 The Italian motorcycle clubs: Moto Morini Motorcycles. #39;97 Moto Guzzi Daytona RS,
  • #39;97 Moto Guzzi Daytona RS,



  • rsdang
    02-26 05:37 PM
    ALLOW EVERYONE TO FILE I485 SHOULD BE OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
    You people already have filed 485 and have EAD. EAD gives you so much freedom . It is as good as a green card.

    What about people who are less fortunate and cannot file II485. We need to allow everyone to be on the same page first and enjoy EAD freedom.

    That should be our priority before any country limits or this thread action item

    Guys - Feel free to agree or disagree its just one opnion...

    I think the priority should be

    1. Get country quota out
    2. Get Pending EADs sorted per this threads idea
    3. Get ammendment to let I485 filing be done after labor been pending for say 6 months...

    My 2 cents...



    more...


    Moto Morini Motorcycles. 1969 Moto Guzzi V-7 – Be the
  • 1969 Moto Guzzi V-7 – Be the



  • chanduv23
    08-22 11:13 AM
    I would not believe on hearsy and rumors. It can only be verified after talking to USCIS top officials.

    I totally agree. This might be true, but cableching MUST update his profile with a valid information and be verifiable and then be contacted if we want to believe what he says.





    hair Moto Morini 350 SportHonda Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini by lelame
  • Moto Morini by lelame



  • conchshell
    07-10 08:59 PM
    Pascal ... I really admire your straight thoughts. I am watching this EB2 Vs Eb3 uproar from last couple of months. Its amazing that we are more focused on this useless conversation rather than taking positive steps and spending our energy to fix the problem. Only if all the affected people start contributing money, start organizing the state chapters, and start participating in the IV activities .. we will see some light at the end of the tunnel. It purplexes me that people use this forum to start war of words, just to keep them busy, but seldom use the forum to unite themselves and fight for the cause.

    Please ... I do not want to offend people, just urging everyone to think really hard to solve the problem.



    more...


    Moto Morini Motorcycles. Levers for Moto Morini
  • Levers for Moto Morini



  • gcdreamer05
    03-09 02:06 PM
    I want to contribute 25$ but when i click on the contribute link it says only 100$ minimum , please let me know how others have contributed 25$ ?? where did u click and how did you change to 25$ ?





    hot Moto Morini Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini#39;s Granpasso 1200
  • Moto Morini#39;s Granpasso 1200



  • yingxiong
    07-17 10:21 PM
    Thanks so much IV team and each member!



    more...


    house 2010 Moto Morini Corsaro Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini Manufacturer
  • Moto Morini Manufacturer



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-12 06:07 PM
    People have given me reds for asking the dad to go to the cops and reminding this dad his duties.
    I think these people who have given me reds only know how to produce many babies but do not know that it comes with a responsibility. Shame on you and to all those who live a life of fear and teach the same on this forum.

    Tell me something, if you have an illegal gardener/cleaning guy/moving helper/carpenter/plumber/handyman/male babysitter etc in your house and you have employed him for his servicesand he rapes your wife. Will you not go to the cops? Or will you sit tight at home and just post on the forum saying that you are an H1B and you fear that your H1 and greencard application will be revoked. If you still feel that not going to the cops is a better option, then I do not think your wife deserves a Man like you and certainly not a impotent person like you.

    I find posts on this thread very repulsive and cannot hold back these strong words.


    Your language is too rude.





    tattoo Moto Morini auction deserted Moto Morini Motorcycles. Moto Morini Manufacturer
  • Moto Morini Manufacturer



  • 485Mbe4001
    07-10 12:14 PM
    yep..very few care about EB, its all EB2 these days, one of the reasons i am very close to giving up, difficult to convince people these days. I am guessing that most EB3 I's have simply given up or have been bulldozed aside. We know for a fact that there are thousands in a similar situation, but they dont seem/want or care to voice their opinions.

    I see that the above discussion keeps on going on about EB-2 only. Doesn't anyone at IV care about EB-3 I also . I am sure there are a few EB-3 I people at IV who are suffering from retrogression , myself included.



    more...


    pictures 2009 MOTO MORINI 9.5. $16990* Moto Morini Motorcycles. #39;58 Moto Morini Tresette
  • #39;58 Moto Morini Tresette



  • santb1975
    11-16 07:09 PM
    That's ok..Let's keep this thread active





    dresses Moto Morini#39;s Granpasso 1200 Moto Morini Motorcycles. Sam Bail amp; his Moto Morini
  • Sam Bail amp; his Moto Morini



  • franklin
    07-17 08:14 PM
    I can not believe a Brit can misuse (may I say abuse) english! :) :) :) Don't get mad!

    Donate means: To present as a gift to a fund or cause;

    IV members are giving to help themselves. It is not a gift to anyone!

    GRRRRR....

    :p



    more...


    makeup 1969 Moto Guzzi V-7 – Be the Moto Morini Motorcycles. 2010 Moto Morini Corsaro
  • 2010 Moto Morini Corsaro



  • deecha
    08-10 09:57 AM
    I applied for my 2nd visa extension (1-year extension) after completion of 6 years in the middle of March 2007 (before I-94 expiry). My I-94 expired in the middle of March. I didn't hear from USCIS until the middle of July when they sent a huge list of request for evidence regarding my case (although I've been working on the same company's H1s for last many years now).
    Meanwhile, I applied for adjustment of status on July 2nd as a beneficiary on my wife's application. If my H-1B gets rejected after sending the request for evidence for some reason now will I be out of status? Since my 180 days from my last valid I-94 will expire in the middle of September, is it a good idea to go on H4 before the middle of September and reenter the country?
    In worst case, what will be my status if USCIS gets back to me, say in October, and says my H-1B extension application has been rejected?
    Any input from UN or other gurus is appreciated.

    Since you're a beneficiary of you're wife's AOS, you're in "pending status of authorized stay". Therefore you *are* authorized to stay here as of that day until a decision on the 485 is made (the unlawful stay clock stops ticking). If you get rejected on your H1 extension, you can still stay in the country and possibly work on the EAD (a derivative benefit of the 485). If you think your wife's 485 is airtight, and there's a problem later you can use the 245(k) provision since you were in unlawful stay for less than 180 days.





    girlfriend Moto Morini Manufacturer Moto Morini Motorcycles. motorcycles: Moto Guzzi,
  • motorcycles: Moto Guzzi,



  • gireep
    07-17 08:35 PM
    Thanks IV Team for your great effort.





    hairstyles Levers for Moto Morini Moto Morini Motorcycles. Last month a new Moto Morini
  • Last month a new Moto Morini



  • GTGC
    08-26 08:32 AM
    GimmeGC_2006

    I am so sorry to hear about your experience at USCIS.....but that was brave of you to fight back!

    I think you should write to the Ombudsman...do not let this go, we've got to bring to attention the horrors of dealing with USCIS at every stage of our immigration journey. I think there is a call scheduled at 2:00 pm today with the Ombudsman office and USCIS.

    What happened with you is really unacceptable.....we follow thier rules and they are unaware of the rules and announcements they make......if USCIS were a company listed on NYSE they wouldnt survive a day.





    rockstart
    08-22 01:11 PM
    Sounds fishy, EB2 India China was over long back what they are using is EB1 & Eb2 from ROW to allocate to India China.


    Originally Posted by cableching
    I had a Fingerprint appointment for my EAD today at ASC, after the fingerptints, I went to the IO to ask about my Namecheck status, she's very nice lady, though I didn't have an Infopass appointment for any enquiry, she did offer to help. She showed me DOS Memo she just received about no more visas for India/China EB2 for this fiscal year. She did infoact show us the memo.

    She did check mine and my wife's Name Check. Luckily our name check is cleared and she told we have to just wait for the visa numbers.





    jbr
    03-07 12:33 AM
    Thanks for effort; I will contribute.