Star Wars Uniforms

images Adult Star Wars Uniform Star Wars Uniforms. STAR WARS: Imperial Military
  • STAR WARS: Imperial Military

  • B+ve
    04-10 12:12 PM
    Gurus, any thoughts or suggestions please...

    wallpaper STAR WARS: Imperial Military Star Wars Uniforms. Star wars uniforms
  • Star wars uniforms

  • drirshad
    09-16 04:53 AM
    Your husband could have answered this question with his 8th year extension in progress. But here it is, once you start working for a company on H1 and they file ur GC starting with LC and if the process is pending for a year then u get automatic extensions going forward. With PERM the LC is getting approved more faster and you should have it within the year. As for H1 to wait until oct 2007 that will be for new H1's if u were already on a h1 before you can convert to one anytime not waiting until oct2007. :)

    Star Wars Uniforms. Imperial Officer#39;s Uniform
  • Imperial Officer#39;s Uniform

  • StarSun
    04-22 09:35 AM
    1 . Where is the donor forum? I could not find it
    Donor Forum is visible only to the donors in the forum page.
    2. I am a donor (two times). But I do not have access to it.
    Donor forum access is provided to verified current donors only. Past donors cannot subscribe to this forum - it does not work like yearly/lifetime membership. To have continuous access to the donor forum, you will have to be a recurring donor.
    However, if you have donated recently and cannot access donor forum, please contact me and I will be glad to help. Thanks.

    2011 Star wars uniforms Star Wars Uniforms. In addition, the Star Wars
  • In addition, the Star Wars

  • zamoo
    09-13 11:48 PM
    I have to admit that I'm a little less educated in these immigration things than a lot of others. So, some questions might be of very basic nature.

    I have been with a company for almost 9 years now. It was a relatively small one (2000 people). A bigger company (20,000 people) bought that. And, an even bigger (70,000 people) one bought that !! In all this process, my H-1B and GreenCard applications have been well-cared for by the company attorneys/lawyers. My I485 was filed in July 2007 during the rush. I have has been renewed once as well.

    My PD is NOT current as of September VB.

    Although I have EAD, I used my H-1B extension to enter US in 2008 as this H-1B is valid till Jun 2010.

    Now, I see a possibility of getting laid-off due to the latest acquisition/merger.

    In order to find a new job, I want to know what all things I should care about and/or worry about. I don't think if I get laid-off, the company will do anything nasty without talking to me or at least telling me. So, here is what I'm trying to find out :

    00. Should I immediately hire a lawyer to care for my pending I485 case with USCIS ?

    01. If laid-off, what documents should I ask from my company for my records ?

    02. I have EAD. So, is it true that I can still live in US as long as I want/my case is in pending status even if I cannot land a job ? If not true, how much time do I have on my hands to wrap-up and leave ?

    03. Do I HAVE TO find a new employer that will be willing to support my I485 case ? If so, what all things the new employer will need to do ? Or, can I join a company that is may not be willing to support a foreign national's GC process and handle the case myself ?

    04. Is it ABSOLUTELY necessary to find a job that identical to what job I'm currenytly doing and my LC was certified for ?

    05. If and when laid-off, can I do part-time jobs that are related to the field of my epertise but not same in nature as in my LC. For example : If I'm a Java programmer, can I teach at a training institute couple hours a day, 3-days a week ?

    Any response will be very much appreciated...



    Star Wars Uniforms. ultimate Star Wars fan,
  • ultimate Star Wars fan,

  • gcnotfiledyet
    06-24 12:17 PM
    This service will provide fast track program to reach heaven (or hell dependent if you have GC or not) as well. Anyone interested? :D

    Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter
  • Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter

  • pal351
    03-10 04:01 PM
    Hi All,

    I have recently applied for my wife's EAD to Phoneix Lock box and got the Receipt from NSC with the LIN number. RD: 02/25/11 and ND:02/28/11. Check also got cashed. I tried to access that receipt number in USCIS case status website online to get the status yesterday 03/09/11; it says the case number is not found. I am sure I typed the correct receipt number. Any idea what could be wrong? Has anyone experienced this before? Should I contact the customer service? Please help me.

    Yes, It took about week to update and show up online status.. don't worry!


    Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars Imperial Officer
  • Star Wars Imperial Officer

  • immigrationhelp
    08-29 11:00 PM

    I applied I-485,EAD,Advance Parole on July 20,2007 but i have not yet received any receipt number as of now.

    During that time I could not able to apply for my wife. She will be coming to USA on H4 visa in the mid of October.

    what are the possibilities to include her in my greencard process?

    Please educate me on this situation to take care of my wife's greencard process with my GC process and also please share your experiances if some one has similar kind of situation.

    My Case Details

    Labour Filed (Perm)--------------------------> Jan-2006
    Labour Approved -----------------------------> April-2006
    I-140 Filed -----------------------------------> Aug-2006
    I-140 Approved --------------------------------> November 2006
    I-485 applied only for myself --------------> July 20,2007
    First entry into USA------------------------>January 2000
    H1 valid till ------------------------------>January 2010(with 3 years extension from 2007 to 2010)


    2010 Imperial Officer#39;s Uniform Star Wars Uniforms. Adult Star Wars Uniform
  • Adult Star Wars Uniform

  • eb3_nepa
    10-27 05:14 PM
    we can pay more fees if they can process our cases fast.:) :) :)

    Unfortunately that is not how it works at USCIS. They increase the fees WITHOUT any increase in service/performance.


    Star Wars Uniforms. Imperial Officer Uniform
  • Imperial Officer Uniform

  • billu
    05-27 12:52 PM
    because i was getting conflicting opinions, i consulted an immigration attorney from a big law firm. here is what he says:

    You can start working as soon the new company receives the h1b receipt notice.AC21 portability can be applied to H4 to H1 as well.

    Link to AC21 guide:
    http : // USCIS Home Page ( / files / pressrelease / ac21guide.pdf

    "D. AC21 105 -- Visa portability
    The AC21 105 provides that a nonimmigrant who was previously issued an H-lB visa or provided H-1B nonimmigrant status may begin working for a new H-lB employer as soon as that new employer files a "nonfrivolous" H-lB petition on the nonimmigrant's behalf, if:
    (a) the nonimmigrant was lawfully admitted to the United States; (b) the nonfrivolous petition for new employment was filed before the end of their period of authorized stay; and (c) the nonimmigrant has not been employed without authorization since his lawful admission to the United States, and before the filing of the nonfrivolous petition."

    Based on above information. I would assume that its safe to start after getting the h1b receipt notice. This is for other people in similar situation so that they get the right info.

    hair In addition, the Star Wars Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars costumes this
  • Star Wars costumes this

  • hiren_vataliya
    05-30 05:42 AM
    I am Hiren Working as software developer.
    I have resign from company last week,
    But company don't given me experience letter , relieving letter.
    company simply refused my request and said to not possible.
    In another company required this letter.
    Also Company using illegal pirated software to make product ..
    What i have to do?
    What action i should take for this?
    Kindly help me ...


    Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars Costumes
  • Star Wars Costumes

  • senk1s
    09-14 11:48 AM
    where did you read about this? would you point me to the source?

    I always thought that till a decision has been made, you can work on a H1 renewal/ transfer

    hot ultimate Star Wars fan, Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars Costumes .com
  • Star Wars Costumes .com

  • kirupa
    04-08 04:21 PM
    lukus - are you sure you would not be breaking any copyrights by using their actual logos in your stamps? :)


    house uniform from the Star Wars Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars Unleashed figures:
  • Star Wars Unleashed figures:

  • sounakc
    12-05 08:43 AM
    dear friends,

    I am on H1B. my wife is on H4. I want to apply ITIN no for my wife.

    Q1. should i file under "Spouse of U.S. citizen/resident alien" or "Dependent/spouse of a nonresident alien holding a U.S. visa".

    Q2. what are the documents I need to submit with the W-7 form.

    Q3. is ITIN application only possible during tax return filing or I can apply and get the ITIN number early and then use it during my tax filing.

    Q4. How much is the fee for the ITIN no.



    tattoo Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter Star Wars Uniforms. star wars,
  • star wars,

  • cache22
    01-25 11:06 PM
    Please consult a good lawyer
    OH at,
    Carl Shusterman,
    Shela murthy
    Rajiv Kanna

    Please refer

    I have the extract from the website

    Question 4. What is a travel document and do I need it?


    Please note that one who is out of status is generally advised not to travel abroad until the Adjustment is approved. A person who has accrued 180 days of unlawful presence and then travels abroad would not be readmitted to the U.S. for 3 years. For a one-year accrual or more of unlawful presence, there is a 10-year bar on reentry. The advance parole document would not protect one in this situation. Since 2000, the AP contains a specific warning about the 3-year and 10-year bars. Individuals should seek attorney advice before travel if there is a possibility that they have accrued unlawful presence at any time.


    I would recomend you talk with Shela Murthy or Carl Shusterman, talk to the main lawyer directly, do not talk with the junior lawyer in the firm. Ask for urgent appointment, it would cost a bit more but it is worth it. I am sure Shela Murthy will find some way for you.

    Good luck


    pictures Star Wars Imperial Officer Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars Costumes
  • Star Wars Costumes

  • cr52401
    03-02 09:29 PM
    It really help if you are close to end of the time. I got it in 2 weeks.

    dresses Star Wars Costumes .com Star Wars Uniforms. the movies [from STAR WARS
  • the movies [from STAR WARS

  • nlssubbu
    11-29 11:38 AM
    Hello experts,
    Here is a situation of my friend .
    1.He lost his and his wife's passport alongwith the receipt notices and FP notice.The current visa which has expired and I-94 is also lost.
    2.The lost passport includes the old passport with old visa in it.

    Can you please throw some light as to what are his options.

    Thanks & Regards

    Did he filed a police complaint? If not, ask him to file a police complaint and then apply for a duplicate passport with a copy of old passport along with the copy of police complaint.

    After getting the duplicate passport, (if he goes to his respective embassy, I think he may be able to get the duplicate in a day) ask him to call USCIS and talk to immigration officer. He also may need to contact his attorney who will provide a plan to obtain duplicate copies.



    makeup Imperial Officer Uniform Star Wars Uniforms. uniform from the Star Wars
  • uniform from the Star Wars

  • gcfriend65
    10-11 04:09 PM
    How much time does it take on an average to generate a FP notice from the receipt notice date and when does the actual FP take place?

    girlfriend star wars, Star Wars Uniforms. outfits used in the Star
  • outfits used in the Star

  • newbie2020
    10-13 02:43 PM
    You can count me in...

    By the way it makes more sense to meet Senator Arlen Specter since he is also on Senate Judiciary committee...

    Committee Members (

    hairstyles Star Wars Costumes Star Wars Uniforms. Star Wars: Sandtrooper 12 Inch
  • Star Wars: Sandtrooper 12 Inch

  • vnsriv
    11-04 10:38 AM

    My contract pre-maturly ended on Sep 27, 2008. I was on hourly rate on W2. So far I haven't find any assignment. I don't get paid.
    Am I eligible for unemployment benefits. Has anyone claimed this. Are there any future disadvantages if you show unemployment.

    Please let me know

    Thanks and Regards

    07-19 12:27 AM
    I have changed jobs using EAD after 1.5 years of filing I-485. Can I file for a new Eb-2 case with my new employer and port the priority date of my EB-3 case ? Thanks.

    06-23 06:13 PM
    Hello All,

    Need you guys expert advise on a problem that I have just found.

    I was on L1 since 2007 and in 2008 got my H1B visa done. Since I was in the US during september and october 2008, I changed my company who held my H1B as of 1st October,2008. I dont have an H1B stamp on my passport as I have not been out of the US.

    It was only yesterday that I realised I had a I-797B approval notice, which from what I read yesterday, means that I have a petition approved but without I-94.

    Now my L1 I-94 on my passport is valid till November 2010.

    Need your help to understand if I have an issue here for the fact that I have worked with my employer who holds my H1B for the past 9 months.

    If so what are the challenges that I have and the solutions for them.

    Also has anyone been in the same situation.

    Would greatly appretiate your help in this.