Televisions In Classrooms

images installed in classrooms. Televisions In Classrooms. in classrooms amp; boardrooms
  • in classrooms amp; boardrooms



  • eb3retro
    05-15 11:55 AM
    Is there anyone here in this forum who has file I-485 without a birth certificate. meaning instead of birth certificate what document did you use? could you please share it with us. Thanks.





    wallpaper in classrooms amp; boardrooms Televisions In Classrooms. Whether it be in the classroom
  • Whether it be in the classroom



  • bugsbunny
    03-26 05:40 PM
    And check out my signature - finding your state chapter and becoming a member is easy. I have had this for over a year now


    regarding the state chapters
    this is what i found on the page following your link


    State: Southern California

    Name: Santhi Boppana
    IV handle: santb1975

    Leaader Name: Pancham
    IV handle: prp925

    Leader Name: Puneet
    IV handle: Paskal
    State Group email/URL: SC_Immigration_Voice : Southern California Immigration Voice (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sc_immigration_voice)


    At first i thought there was no state chapter for California. Only after searching the page for the word "california" did i find the ones for Southern California and Northern California
    which are not states but just different parts of California.
    Was i supposed to magically just guess that it is listed this way...or am i a moron who just does not understand this simple thing?





    Televisions In Classrooms. current television in your
  • current television in your



  • usirit
    10-02 02:00 PM
    Will the completion of the Backlogs Centers help a LC recently submitted? Will my status change if an audit is required? I am just worried for the "30 days" deadline to response to the audit letter. Just in case the letter has been sent to my employer and is still hasn't been open it. :( Am I asking too much if my LC was submitted on 08/06/07?

    I've found some responses :) on the "Performance Report: Mar 28 2005 - Sep 30 2006" http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/OFLC_Report_v11_8-23-07.pdf posted by Macca on another thread.

    This Saturday (10/06/07), I'll be reaching my 60 days "In Process" Status since 08/06/07 which will take me out of the first group of "efficiency" (< 60 days of waiting period) 66% at the Chicago Processing Center; now I am heading down to the second group (> 61 - 120 days) which manage 21% of the cases. Hopefully, I'll get out soon.... this is causing me so much stress....

    Thanks anyways....





    2011 Whether it be in the classroom Televisions In Classrooms. Mitsubishi Televisions in
  • Mitsubishi Televisions in



  • amitjoey
    07-11 05:52 PM
    Now that we have the people aware through Flowers, we can go for the big kill.
    Advertize in Newspapers in D.C., State capitals or National newspapers
    We can contribute to IV and IV can advertize.
    Half page ad with facts, events and Rep. Lofgren letter.
    Nothing works better than mass media awareness
    What do you think IV?

    The best thing to do right now: At the cost of repeating myself, bear with me.
    I believe this is going to work: Write letters and post them to your senators. Senate is in session, and all its going to take is a little spark.

    In the past, we have sent emails and webfaxes to senators only to get canned- pre typed responses.
    Recently, I have realised that senators favour written letters, posted (with postage stamp) especially if it comes from constituents from their state. Same with house reps. I have talked to my senator's staff and they have advised me to write a letter.
    The staff member said, letters are always read, and responded. Senator will send an inquiry to the appropriate agency. This will create an impact, all of us should write letters.



    more...


    Televisions In Classrooms. Energy intensity in schools
  • Energy intensity in schools



  • reachinus
    09-08 09:42 AM
    I have applied for the OCI card for my kids in May 2010 and we still have not heard anything - how long does it take to approve the OCI cards? Thanks

    When I applied for my son and I, we got it in a month.





    Televisions In Classrooms. confiscated in classrooms
  • confiscated in classrooms



  • Green_Always
    01-16 09:25 PM
    See you all at 9.30 PM EST tonight

    Chintu, I sent you PM my contact number in case if required, I am not sure how voice chat / message chat will work on IV .



    more...


    Televisions In Classrooms. Ideal for use in classrooms,
  • Ideal for use in classrooms,



  • amitjoey
    01-19 11:47 AM
    I made my contribution of $20.00 recurring per month.

    Subscription Number: S-6HE52356R07665918

    -------------------------------------
    $100 + $20 recurring (Jan 07)

    Thanks boreal. 873 more needed like you.





    2010 current television in your Televisions In Classrooms. installed in classrooms.
  • installed in classrooms.



  • susie
    08-21 12:02 AM
    Hi

    I am the Susan from www.expatsvoice.org and just so you know my husband passed away last year

    He was the petitioner for my son who was to follow to join. We only heard son had aged out in Oct 2005 and was getting a court case ready in early 2006.

    Sadly my husband became unwell in March 06, diagnosed terminal on 4th May and died 13th May 2006

    Someone posted, there maybe only a few cases but the cost is huge from an emotional standpoint

    If I win my court case this may result in others having benefit who were previously denied lets hope so and stand together on this.

    The grief and deprression I have suffered is unbearable due to errors, delays and husbands death

    The memo in cspa clearly says that the CSPA should be interpred expansively, to me that means common sense and compassion.

    Until we get an amendment to CSPA I feel there will be so many more cases of hardship and termoil to come to notice



    more...


    Televisions In Classrooms. in classrooms and offices,
  • in classrooms and offices,



  • coolvigo
    10-21 04:11 PM
    my lawyer told me that dates will definitely move ahead next month. He was confident about it after talking to his contacts at USCIS i guess.





    hair Mitsubishi Televisions in Televisions In Classrooms. hangs in classrooms
  • hangs in classrooms



  • GCAmigo
    02-02 08:15 AM
    Eager_Immi,

    I did not find it on immigration-law.

    that message.. I would stick with IV Core's info..



    more...


    Televisions In Classrooms. in Classrooms Worldwide
  • in Classrooms Worldwide



  • gbof
    04-12 01:12 PM
    my answer to Q 16 was C9 and the instructions said that for C9, send it to NSC for applicants living in CA. Hope this is correct!

    Read the instructions again. It says Phoenix, AZ

    Anyway, donot worry much -As per new instructions it will come back to you with a note to mail it to the correct address. Wish they could just forward to AZ





    hot Energy intensity in schools Televisions In Classrooms. discussions in classrooms.
  • discussions in classrooms.



  • abq_gc
    02-02 12:12 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Need some advice regarding two stocks.

    1) USO -- ETF for crude Oil. It is at about $29.00 but alst year in July it was about 120. IS it a good investment bet. I know I might have to hold it till summer of 2010.

    2) HNSN -- Biomedical device maker. It is the next ISRG, as the reports indicate. They make the sensie robotic cartherer devices. No one else in the world does that. What do you guys think of this ? It is now at $4.50, at its peak it was about $37.00

    Thanks for all the input.

    abq_gc



    more...


    house TV website as a backup in Televisions In Classrooms. professors in classrooms,
  • professors in classrooms,



  • doxa
    05-12 03:29 AM
    The packet was just asking me to confirm my address, and my soliciters address and details. They sent a copy to me, my soliciter, and my employer.

    was mailed to me on the 18th of april.

    on the cover letter, it said i had been sent these because my PD was about to become current, and or a visa number would be available for me within the next 3- 6 months.

    My take on the Mumbi consulate, VB, is just wait and see. It says most other countries, not ROW...and to be honest, i am not guna belive anything untill i see it on the state dept web site. in the full VB which should be out next week.

    Im consular processing, im not even on the USA yet, i have had my job held open for the last 2 years.

    i carnt see row moving forward that much but i think it will move a little. i dont think it will move back.

    Hi.Whats Your PD?





    tattoo confiscated in classrooms Televisions In Classrooms. in my classroom.
  • in my classroom.



  • gkattalu
    08-06 07:39 AM
    My application was mailed in July, 2007.

    I'm also a Feb 06 applicant.

    Lets have a race and c who gets it first...jus kiddin...:)

    When did u mail ur application?



    more...


    pictures Ideal for use in classrooms, Televisions In Classrooms. The growth of television in
  • The growth of television in



  • pcs
    01-17 02:15 PM
    Can a member, who has not signed up for monthly .... logs in ..... get a BOLD but polite message to sign up for monthly contribution.... It will help


    I do not know the complexity of this job





    dresses discussions in classrooms. Televisions In Classrooms. TV website as a backup in
  • TV website as a backup in



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-03 03:59 PM
    What is LUD? I did not understand. Can you please explain?



    more...


    makeup in classrooms and offices, Televisions In Classrooms. TV website as a backup in
  • TV website as a backup in



  • gsc999
    04-07 09:25 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I know some of you may have concerns about the distances at the three events we have picked so far. If you are new to walking/running, this would be a really good opportunity for you to start training with the support of Team IV members as well as two personal trainers who are going to give us support and feedback on a weekly basis. These trainers are doing this for Team IV for free, to help our Team. So we should really take advantage of such a bonus feature.

    Starting your walking/running goals by attempting a 5K is a very good target to aim for. A 5K is 3.12 miles and you can walk this distance at a moderate pace, no not race walking, just a moderate pace in 45 mins. So this is quite a do-able distance. Also, you can train to jog or run the 5K in as little as a 6 or 8 weeks. Once you sign up with Team IV, we can provide you with more guidance. We have got the support of a couple of major names in the walking/running field.:)

    So come on, join Team IV and lets get this ball running, or jogging, defintely walking.
    ---
    This is the part I like, training advise is included. I have never run 5K. So I am picking the San Francisco 5K event to get started.

    China 2008 Olympics here I come ;), maybe not.

    People in Nor. Cal. PM me if you are a newbie at this, I am one too. Lets do this together.





    girlfriend in my classroom. Televisions In Classrooms. Best in Class Fund
  • Best in Class Fund



  • Marphad
    04-08 03:42 PM
    there was a rencent drive undertaken by IV which involved getting a list from USCIS (or some other authority) about where the visa #s are being used, right ?

    Perhaps something to do with collecting money from the requstor..
    Basically, USCIS sent letters to a few folks asking them to pay 5000$ or so to get the list as it involved some programming ?

    Where is that ? does anyone know ?

    the visa bulletin is just ...what do you say....

    Good morning. Type "FOIA" in search box. you will find those threads.





    hairstyles in Classrooms Worldwide Televisions In Classrooms. from Technology in Schools
  • from Technology in Schools



  • santb1975
    04-09 12:03 AM
    Thanks for your help and great support. If you can get a few people in Detriot area to participate in a walk or a run we will glad to co-ordinate an event for your team

    it is not hard to walk a 5k guys. Come join us. Together we can make Team IV successful

    anyone else from the detroit area? santhi i will email u sometime when i hear back - good to see u pumping up the crowd with needhelp/nola





    immig4me
    02-11 09:00 AM
    Nobody registered for the advocacy yesterday?

    Come on guys, this event is held for our benefit!





    ngopalak
    06-29 01:03 PM
    You have a nice attorney
    Here is what my attorney has sent regarding the AILA release, i dont know whether to believe him or other attorneys, i think i have no choice but to go with what my attorney says.He has been really good in these kinds ofnotices for the past 3 plus years, hope he is correct even with this.

    1)There is no way that USCIS would get away with shutting down filing of EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 Adjustment filings without a massive class action lawsuit against the agency;
    2)The power to determine the availability or non-availability of permanent residence visa numbers rests solely with the Department of State. USCIS rejected the �Other Worker� Adjustments based upon a notice from the Department of State that there were no longer any visa numbers for the category. I recently attended our annual AILA immigration conference and there were members in attendance who had interviewed the Department of State official who sets the priority dates. The understanding was unequivocal that the Department of State office felt the numbers would remain available throughout July, and perhaps, as late as September;
    3)At this time, there are 40,000 immigrant visa numbers available for the rest of the fiscal year. This means that in order for the Department of State to issue any kind of notice to USCIS, 40,000 permanent residence petitions would have to be APPROVED prior to the end of July. I am highlighting the word approved, because I need for all of my clients to understand that between June and July, there will a lot more than 40,000 Adjustments filed. However, what determines an immigrant visa number usage is the approval of a permanent residence.

    Now let�s go back to simple math: there are 140,000 immigrant visas available per fiscal year. 40,000 visa numbers are available at this time. The fiscal year runs from October 1st through September 30th. That means that in the first 9 months of the fiscal year, the Department of State and USCIS have managed to approve 100,000, which turns out to be 11,111 petitions per month. There is no possible way that USCIS and the Department of State are going to approve almost 4 times the number of permanent residencies in the month of July. The agencies do not have the time, nor do they have the manpower to approve 40,000 petitions within the next 30 days or so. That is the very reason why the Department of State official solely responsible for the priority dates felt pretty good about the availability of visa numbers throughout the month of July when he spoke to my colleagues from AILA.

    To be honest with all of you, I was really disappointed in the message from AILA. In the rush to �inform,� they forgot to pause, analyze and really discuss the true possibility that USCIS would be directed by the Department of State to halt receipt of Adjustment of Status petitions. I want my clients to know this: at this point, I am not worried that the visa numbers will not be available throughout July. If I were worried, I would let you know. My responsibility is to guide you through this process and if there is any genuine worry on my part, I will let you know IMMEDIATELY.