Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2

images vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal. Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. Vanessa Hudgens Photo Scandal
  • Vanessa Hudgens Photo Scandal



  • aries
    08-28 01:28 PM
    Hello Friends,

    My wife is on F1, doing her masters and is done with her course work, just left with one project (2 credits). Her college has the option of getting CPT (curriculum practical training) signed till the time her masters is not complete and then she is allowed to work off campus for 40 hours (full time).

    I have also filled for my 485 application, so I was wondering what is her status now after filling for 485 . Also is it fine if she gets her CPT signed now after filing I485. I just want to be sure that getting her CPT signed has no negative impact on our I 485.

    Any suggestions or anyone in similar situation

    Thanks!





    wallpaper Vanessa Hudgens Photo Scandal Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • sunny1000
    01-26 06:33 PM
    I am in the same situation. I am on my 8th year of H1 and this is for the first time I am have heard so much hoopla that has made me real nervous. My lawyer has advised me against taking any risk. I already have the tickets but I am planning to postpone, apply for EAD and only then go to India.

    Please note that this is only me and I might have a comletely different risk tolerance than you might have.

    You may already know but, make sure you also have an APPROVED Advance Parole before travel.





    Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens wallpaper
  • vanessa hudgens wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    03-16 02:03 PM
    I work for an India based company that has operations in US. I have been travelling back and forth between India and US for about 8 years now. I am currently in US. My labor got approved this January (PD 7/2004) and my company has filed I140 soon after that. I still have 2+ years on my H1B. I am having to transfer back to India soon and shall be based in India for more than a year. What are the considerations if one has to return back to his/her country after I140 is filed? What is the impact on whole GC process? You response is appreciated.
    Thanks.

    As long as ur company proceeds with your GC process, you are still in the process. You can always get a h1b extension as you have a approved 140. Unless your company decided that they don't proceed with your GC, you are still in line for GC





    2011 vanessa hudgens scandal 2009 Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens photo scandal
  • vanessa hudgens photo scandal



  • neeidd
    07-08 08:47 PM
    Could some one please clarify?

    My wife and I were entered on AP lately and since I work for the same employer, I am still working on my H1 and am planning to extend my H1. My wife is working on EAD, can she still able to apply for H4 based on my H1? We want to have her H4 as a back-up!

    Thanks
    anyone?



    more...


    Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009:
  • Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009:



  • dummgelauft
    07-24 08:47 AM
    Short visits outside US, while within contigous North American territory, are not treated as " exit". So, you are fine.





    Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • jonty_11
    07-12 11:22 AM
    lets not create multiple threads on same topic ....please see thru the list of recent threads before opening another one. It is just good practice



    more...


    Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens photo scandal
  • vanessa hudgens photo scandal



  • cooldudesfo
    12-22 12:20 AM
    Hi,

    Need quick suggestion:

    Company A filed for GC. Labor and I-140 was approved. I-485 was filed during July 2007.

    I changed employer in June 2009; replied to RFE and filed AC21 in July 2009.

    I came to know that my GC sponsring company is going to close the company soon. My current immigration attorney is suggesting that if that happens; and if INS came to know that GC sponsring company is closing down, they will revoke my I-140.

    Is it true? I thought after AC21 is invoked; whatever happens to GC sponsring company, it will not impact my GC application in any way.

    Please advice.

    V





    2010 vanessa hudgens wallpaper Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal.
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal.



  • wc_user
    07-16 05:42 PM
    Thanks for all your reply. I filed it online and then sent the photos and other requested documentation by mail. I'll wait for the RFE and will let you know what it is about.



    more...


    Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • wc_user
    07-30 02:18 PM
    Hi,

    I took an infopass appt for EAD pending more than 90 days. Both my EAD and my wife's EAD is pending for more than 90 days. Should I take 2 different appointments or can we both go in the same appointment.

    Thanks.





    hair vanessa hudgens photo scandal Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal.
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal.



  • shined129
    07-08 05:01 AM
    Folks, can security check uncover unauthorized part time work whiles on H1. Will this be reported to USCIS? If so will that be a basis for denial for a green card? Any information or precedence?



    more...


    Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. Vanessa Hudgens also caught in
  • Vanessa Hudgens also caught in



  • cache22
    12-01 03:01 PM
    Once a person had applied for 485, till they get advance parole if they had gone out of US, the application will be dropped.
    I did hear that if you are in H1 B then it is not the case, but lots of Lawyers are advising not to get out of country till the person gets advance parole.

    I do remember seeing lots of discussion in one of the portals on this topic, I remember that counselor processing is the option in this type of case.

    This is a complex situation, you should consult a lawyer.





    hot Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009: Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • elusive
    10-14 12:31 PM
    I went to Toronto , that was august 2008.

    1) he just asked which school i studied when I was in F-1
    2) who is your employer.
    3) why did you leave studies-- I said I got a good opportunity and I am close to finish it soon.
    4) he looked into my previous 797 to verify whther I was out of status any time which I was not
    5) Then he said the unofortunately you have a very common last name so we he gave the a sheet , kept the original 797 and gave my passport back to me...took 6months before I got email .. went back and got the visa...

    I dont know whether I have to go thorugh that issues again when I go for stamping...



    more...


    house vanessa hudgens scandal 2009 Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • anna20
    02-05 05:44 PM
    Guys,

    Let me explain my situation .

    I am currently working with Company A on H1B , applied 485 in August, e-filed EAD 2 weeks back . My project is over and i am on bench from past 3 weeks.

    I have few full time oppurtunities to work with EAD
    1) Can i change the employer without the physical EAD with A# and LIN # after RD 180 days passed ?
    2) Can i give 1 month Notice to employer now and wait till i Get EAD and start once the card comes ?
    3) Wait till the EAD card comes in Hand to do any thing ?

    Appreciate your Help on this.





    tattoo vanessa hudgens scandal 2009 Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009
  • Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009



  • pyrosleepy
    10-26 10:33 AM
    I think Ubaidu's problem is that his degrees are in a different field of study from that of his job. For EB2 the USCIS will surely look into the relevance of the Masters degree to the job description.



    more...


    pictures vanessa hudgens photo scandal Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. hot Vanessa Hudgens sex
  • hot Vanessa Hudgens sex



  • greenmonster
    11-19 08:31 AM
    Got my NC Driv License after 6 weeks. Issued based on EAD.





    dresses vanessa hudgens scandal 2009 Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal.
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 scandal.



  • immilaw
    09-18 04:15 PM
    Dear Friends,
    My PD (EB3)is Dec-02. I have gone for Finger Printing twice now.
    I see lot of reference to '45 Day letter' in the forum . I have no recollection of receiving the '45 Day ' letter so far.
    Am I missing something here?
    Can any one of you please explain what this letter is about?
    Thanks,
    Sreekanth

    When the state workforce agencies (DOL's) transfered their applications to the Backlog Reduction Centers (BEC), the BEC sent a 45 days letter to the petitioner and the attorney to confirm if they are still interested in proceeding with the pending labor (some were pending for 4-5 years and they do not want to work on it unless the petitioner is still interested). The BEC gives them 45 days to respond, hence the name.



    more...


    makeup vanessa hudgens scandal 2009 Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • sona75
    07-28 09:44 AM
    I am on EAD. my priority date is Oct 2003 EB3.
    I got new job that requires security clearance, so applied and got preliminary security clearance and started working as a contractor at Federal worksite.
    Now i got letter from Department of homeland security saying i am not allowed to work at Federal worksite because my Adjustment of status is pending from Aug 2007, also saying Contact USCIS to get resolved or provide evidence i am in touch base with USCIS regards to this matter.
    Since my priority date is not current, USCIS is not going to anything.
    While applying this job i gave my EAD copy. They accepted Now i do know why i got this letter ?
    IS there any one had same kind of situation?
    Where or whom should I need communicate at USCIS? do they give any letter?

    Thanks





    girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens Scandal 2009 Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. vanessa hudgens scandal 2009
  • vanessa hudgens scandal 2009



  • raysaikat
    11-13 09:55 AM
    I am working as a biomedical research fellow on a J1 visa for the last 3 years in a non-profit research institute but they cannot sponsor my H1B. I am planning to get a J1 waiver and apply for H1B as I plan to work in the private industry. I am not sure whether I can apply for H1B without an employment offer? I would appreciate any suggestions.

    You can never apply for H1-B. Your employer has to petition H1-B on your behalf. So obviously you need to find an employer first with an opening (i.e., you need to find a job first).





    hairstyles Vanessa Hudgens also caught in Vanessa Hudgens Scandal Pictures 2. Vanessa Hudgens
  • Vanessa Hudgens



  • vkannan
    08-07 04:05 PM
    Hi
    I have similar situation with my EAD renewal too, my employer filed my EAD renewal, my I-485 case is pending in TSC (txed from NSC) but my renewal was sent to NSC, when enquired, following is the response I received back from my companies Immigration group,

    "Renewal applications are filed based on the location of your residence, as per CIS requirements"

    I am based out of MN, hence NSC.

    Hope this helps.





    rajenk
    10-01 01:04 PM
    Ours got approved approved today 10/01/2010.

    Cheers
    Raj:)





    GC20??
    07-30 05:02 PM
    Can you elaborate the process for infopass?

    I tried and got mine but when I tried to get an appt for my wife I got a message saying I cannot schedule an appointment.
    if not allowing using EAD receipt, book appointment with I-485 receipt. At counter yo can ask EAD question.